Pinks All Out

I just talked to a friend of mine, he won the quick 16. peddling the car to a easy 7.80 pass.:eek: I did not think he was even going to show up since his dads funeral was on thursday. that was the best win of his life, a win for his dad.

Would that be "Big Sexy"? that was one AWESOME run he made..... :eek:

100_1864.jpg

This photo is after the burnout.... they are returning to the line........

Steve, congrats to your friend. Hope it helped his spirits a little.
it sure did. his dad was real big in the drag racing scene. him & I have been talking for a while now about turbocharging. he may be doing a 600+ ci motor with twins & XFI.

ps: on the last round of qualifying I saw you & your wife going into the stands, but couldn't catch up with ya. I think your wife was more excited than you. LOL

Steve, congrats to your friend. Hope it helped his sprits a little.

Jay, It looks like Tommy is doing ok ;) That's not the car I saw run the high 13. As a matter of fact I didn't even see that car, it must have slipped by me.

I was the one with the SLOOOOWWWWW pass. I didn't see that car there either. There were a couple there that were very fast and looked a whole lot better than mine. I will get there eventually.

One of our customers was up there with his Turbo T. I put a MAF Pro on his car, some injectors and tuned it up for him. Car only made 495 at the wheels. Our dyno is not kind with the horsepower numbers, especially on automatic cars.

He calls me Friday all in a panic. "Man.. I got to slow this thing down. How does the boost controller work?" I tell him, ask him how fast it went "10.40".. LOL.. I told him he better put a block of wood under the gas pedal.

109 block, 70 turbo, MAF Pro, 60#s injectors, iron heads, small roller cam. This car is a driver.. AC, etc.. Drives pretty damn close to stock and its in immaculate condition.

That's impressive. Car is making closer to 625 at the wheels on a full weight car.

That's impressive. Car is making closer to 625 at the wheels on a full weight car.

LOL.. not on our dyno. One our dyno, it only made 490.

Super clean car.. Bob Stanley (Another TB.Com member) did the engine in it and Tommy and his guys screwed it all together. All we did was put the MAF Pro and some injectors in it and tune it. Great running car.