Pinks All Out

Yes

Yes.... I will be there. However not as a racer:smile: In a different capacity.

Yes.... I will be there. However not as a racer:smile: In a different capacity.

Well I will be there as a racer, hopefully I get the car tuned right. I am fighting it and have been for the last couple of weeks.:confused:

Well good luck to you. I wish u the best. When I see the car I will make sure to mention it cause we are all Buick fans, whats ur car run in the 1/4??

Well good luck to you. I wish u the best. When I see the car I will make sure to mention it cause we are all Buick fans, whats ur car run in the 1/4??

Don't know. I am fighting with the tune right now. I should be in the 11.50's, but I can't figure out the fuel setting:confused:

I will see if I can break away from the tower to come and meet you. Are u gonna be there Friday nite for the test-n-tune??

I will see if I can break away from the tower to come and meet you. Are u gonna be there Friday nite for the test-n-tune??

I am coming up there on Wednesday. Staying in the campground at the track. Definitely look me up. Any help is gladly appreciated. I am in a big learning curve with this thing and I am making progress, just not fast enough. This event came very quick. I started working on the car in December and I just now got it where it is, which is not where I want it! LMAO

Cool Deal.....how did you swing that? We'll be about the 330' mark.

:cool:
Wouldnt you like to know. Actually the track asked me to announce for Pinks all out. You may see me on the track with a wireless mic. We shall see tho

wonder if they will ever have it at route 66 just outside chicago. i'm sure we'd have quite a few of our cars show up there for that

One of our customers was up there with his Turbo T. I put a MAF Pro on his car, some injectors and tuned it up for him. Car only made 495 at the wheels. Our dyno is not kind with the horsepower numbers, especially on automatic cars.

He calls me Friday all in a panic. "Man.. I got to slow this thing down. How does the boost controller work?" I tell him, ask him how fast it went "10.40".. LOL.. I told him he better put a block of wood under the gas pedal.

109 block, 70 turbo, MAF Pro, 60#s injectors, iron heads, small roller cam. This car is a driver.. AC, etc.. Drives pretty damn close to stock and its in immaculate condition.

He calls me Friday all in a panic. "Man.. I got to slow this thing down. How does the boost controller work?" I tell him, ask him how fast it went "10.40".. LOL.. I told him he better put a block of wood under the gas pedal.

We were at Pinks.....and

It looked like he figured it out but he may want to use a slightly thinner block of wood, the pass I seen was a mid 13 sec pass.

The racing was great. We got to see 4 cars wide drag racing.

I was able to take a few pics, couldnt use a camera since I was working due to tv stuff

Attachments

• IMG00063-20090424-1335.jpg
    IMG00063-20090424-1335.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG00067-20090425-1835.jpg
    IMG00067-20090425-1835.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 260
  • IMG00071-20090425-2146.jpg
    IMG00071-20090425-2146.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 259
We were at Pinks.....and

It looked like he figured it out but he may want to use a slightly thinner block of wood, the pass I seen was a mid 13 sec pass.

The racing was great. We got to see 4 cars wide drag racing.

Sounds like it.. Im surprised he got the boost down low enough to go that slow. I didn't figure he'd be able to get the boost much below 18 pounds.

Sounds like it.. Im surprised he got the boost down low enough to go that slow. I didn't figure he'd be able to get the boost much below 18 pounds.

That TurboT was running quite well. That wasn't him with the mid 13's, that was ME!!!! My car was fighting me just like it has been for the last month. I was quite upset. It just kept breaking up at WOT and I don't know why. I am going to have to get it tuned by someone who knows what they are doing, because I am failing miserably!!!! It was an awesome event and even though I was slow, I did get a Viper kill!!!! Oh yeah, he broke though! LOL

One of our customers was up there with his Turbo T. I put a MAF Pro on his car, some injectors and tuned it up for him. Car only made 495 at the wheels. Our dyno is not kind with the horsepower numbers, especially on automatic cars.

109 block, 70 turbo, MAF Pro, 60#s injectors, iron heads, small roller cam. This car is a driver.. AC, etc.. Drives pretty damn close to stock and its in immaculate condition.

I would have loved to have seen that! I am so proud:biggrin:

Yea.. Id say Tommy did alright.

RWK_0322.jpg

RWK_0297.jpg

I just talked to a friend of mine, he won the quick 16. peddling the car to a easy 7.80 pass.:eek: I did not think he was even going to show up since his dads funeral was on thursday. that was the best win of his life, a win for his dad.

Steve, congrats to your friend. Hope it helped his sprits a little.

Jay, It looks like Tommy is doing ok ;) That's not the car I saw run the high 13. As a matter of fact I didn't even see that car, it must have slipped by me.