You can type here any text you want

Pinks Car is up for sale again

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I see in one of the pictures the a/c canister is still there. Does the car still have a/c and heat? Im interested in the car , thats why all the silly questions.... wish you were closer though....
I have all the A/C parts but they are not installed. The heater works fine.

Yeah to think at what I just stuck in my car, I just would have bought this and save a ton of time and money. Nice car

Which magnafuel pump is in it? I seem to be having issues with mine not pushing enough fuel too, then again I run E85 so I need to push more fuel.. They keep telling me to make sure I have a 1/2" breather. Also GLWS...man that's a lot of car for the money!
I haven't had any problem with that so far. I had planned to upgrade the pump and try E85. I understand it is a fairly simple tune from #83 to #160 injectors and a/f adjustment in the program.

Definitely the same car. Electric shifter is missing and I can't see the boost controller but there is no mistaking the other mods.

When I had it, it made 653 RWHP @ 18lbs and a lousy tune. I'm sure that car will make well north of 800 at the crank with a good tune, c16 and about 25 lbs boost. That engine should easily handle 25# if it hasn't been hurt.

Back