You can type here any text you want

Pinks Pass Time

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

deleonl

N.S.D.Q
Anybody going to the PINKS PASS TIME on 13th and 14th Dec at Bradenton Motor Sports Park.

Anybody going to the PINKS PASS TIME on 13th and 14th Dec at Bradenton Motor Sports Park.

man thats funny,i didnt post it on any forums just to try and keep the head count down a bit:D yes im going with richard from automotive engineering...im taking both cars in my sig,i just did the need2speed DH-6 at BMP so the camaro is running very good,the gn is allways ready...

Cool I'll see you there. From your sig, I think I might you at the track a couple of Run Day's ago. I was the guy with the 87 Buick from Ruskin and my brother had the 02 Pewter Camaro.

Cool I'll see you there. From your sig, I think I might you at the track a couple of Run Day's ago. I was the guy with the 87 Buick from Ruskin and my brother had the 02 Pewter Camaro.
cool,i remember..you had the gn since you were like 18 or so and it needed fillers right...this past week i got a 10.6 out of the camaro,it was fun...ill see ya at BMP..

Pass time TV Show On Speed Channel Bradenton Motorsports Park
Im driving the camaro and the wife will be in the GN...
heres a pic from this past weekend..(notice richieHIpsi looking at his real love,camaro...lol)
mywheelie.jpg

hey,incase you didnt notice,your front tires are not touching the ground:D it looked like you in the back ground with that green jacket on...you should be glad you didnt go today..what a mess,pinks put on a big cluster mess,you couldnt hear no-one talking to the drivers or them talking about what times they may run...im just glad i was in line quick,5 hours,5 races:eek: im going to bring the gn tommoro,but if the line is backed up,im out...

Back