'pinks'

my85buick

WATCH PINKS TONITE!!!!!!!!!THAT 85 BUICK WAS MY CAR....MONEY TROUBLE :mad: FORCED ME TO SELL IT TO NATE PRITCHETT

That sucks

Sorry to hear you had to sell because of money problems. Are you pulling for Nate?

i already knew the out come.....but i couldnt say anything;) im building a 94 z28,hoping to get the chance to win the car back

Nate lost the car:frown: but i am in the process of building a car right now..hopefully i will get the chance to win it back real soon!!!;)

WATCH PINKS TONITE!!!!!!!!!THAT 85 BUICK WAS MY CAR....MONEY TROUBLE :mad: FORCED ME TO SELL IT TO NATE PRITCHETT

Did he buy the car just to race on Pinks with? Surely someone like him that knows everything about racing & cars would build his own car. :eek: :tongue:

the car ran 12.15 when i sold it to him..........the guy that won it is in a**hole.Nate tried to buy it back but the guy wont return is call.....so i asked Nate to leave him a message from me asking him to put the car up against my 94z28.....will post back when i find out if he accepts it or not

I just watched the race and didn't like the outcome either. Did you sell the car with a sbc motor in it?

Holy hell I just watched it......LOL. Tried to get pinks to let my class race the car I let them build. Good luck, to see you kick that guys A......:cool:

they cheated to win......so i know what i will up against when i get the chance to race him;)

That wasnt cheating, its run what you brung and hope you brung enough!

Obviously that truck was fast as hell, and was sandbagging, but Nate made the mistake of taxing his battery with the bottle heaters. I think he would have won cause the truck broke the motor on that last pass!

I know the regal should have been running 11.10's, but on the 2 stage it really didnt seem to pull that hard. Guess thats because they built it in just 2 weeks.

Sure have been alot of regals on that show! :biggrin:

Pinks is coming to my home track this summer, at least thats what i hear KCIR
BW

if u watched real close,the father turned the bottle on at the begining of the first race.......after they agreed motor only!!!!!!!! the guy was purging after every race but we didnt get to see it.Nate is going to call him when my other car is done to see if he wants to race me .