You can type here any text you want

Pioneer head unit

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
If it's Pioneer, then it's definitely worth the buy. Not to mention that they're durable, the audio quality is just impeccable. Go for it. :)

Im not a big Pioneer fan at all. Lots of friends have had them and had problems. I use Aiwa and love it

I have a Pioneer AVH-P5000DVD flip screen go for it dude

but the Pioneer Avh P4000dvd is a double din you going to have to do some serious cutting there to make that fit just right

Avhp 5000

+2 for it.
Sound is great, with a 10" sub added.
It is in the truck, not the GN.

when i get my car back goin im gonna run the 5001dvd system but we just installed a double din 4001 in my dads gmc sierra with 4 alpine 2-ways and 2 10 inch kickers and 2 kicker amps it hits so hardd and its so clear you can hear a pin drop plus the avh systems have av and ipon inputs
outputs for cameras play almost all dvd and cd formats and have an adjustable positioning screen

Had one for a brief period of time in my F-150. Great unit without navigation and works great with an ipod or usb thumb drive. Great sound, but the user interface could be alittle more but works great. I enjoyed it until the economy got bad and someone decided that they liked it better then me and broke in and took it!!!

Had one for a brief period of time in my F-150. Great unit without navigation and works great with an ipod or usb thumb drive. Great sound, but the user interface could be alittle more but works great. I enjoyed it until the economy got bad and someone decided that they liked it better then me and broke in and took it!!!

that sucks dude

Oh it sucked big time!!!!
I had only had it about a month at that. The worst of it was what they did to my dash!!!

Oh it sucked big time!!!!
I had only had it about a month at that. The worst of it was what they did to my dash!!!

Ouch!!:mad:

what year was the Ford F-150?

How bad was the damage to your dash? Do you have any photos of the damage if you dont mind posting?

1999 f-150
I did not take pics right after it happened as I was pissed! The trim has been replaced but I can take a pic of the a/c controls and radio support as I have not removed and replaced it yet. Had to have all wires replaced and new wire harness to the truck spliced in. That was a pain bc I was given the wrong harness 3 times!!!
It just really pissed me off as I really hate thieves!! I wish I had woke up while they were out in my driveway, the outcome would have been alittle different.

1999 f-150
I did not take pics right after it happened as I was pissed! The trim has been replaced but I can take a pic of the a/c controls and radio support as I have not removed and replaced it yet. Had to have all wires replaced and new wire harness to the truck spliced in. That was a pain bc I was given the wrong harness 3 times!!!
It just really pissed me off as I really hate thieves!! I wish I had woke up while they were out in my driveway, the outcome would have been alittle different.

sure any photos would be good

did your insurance pay for the damages?

yeah but it would be more fun to taser the bastardeds. You've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

you cant beat pioneers customer service. one of my decks just crapped out on me a year and a half after buying it. phoned them and told me to send it in. replaced it no questions.

Back