pittsburgh members!!!!

i know....the only problem is i used up all my time when i went to Pocono for the Impala SS nationals. we'll see what happens.

HELLO!!!! :D i hope i can get my car done by next year :rolleyes: to hang out with some people from around here :D

pgh members

i am here too greg....hey good luck finding someone better than shawn.......no one like the man.......we all know it....old wise man that car runs 10's told me just be patient...........with him........ :confused: :mad: :biggrin:

lv2tikt said:
i am here too greg....hey good luck finding someone better than shawn.......no one like the man.......we all know it....old wise man that car runs 10's told me just be patient...........with him........ :confused: :mad: :biggrin:
i just dont want to keep buggin him right now he is in the process of selling so i dont wanna keep callin but at the same time i miss driving my car just need a lil guidence thats all! :confused:

Another Pittsburgher here. Why don't we all try and meet up at a cruise spot next summer? Maybe the church cruise in Wexford or PRP? We'll try and see what is middle of the road for the majority of the guys in the area. What do you think?

stagemonster said:
Greg when you gonna come out and buff my car.
soon cuz i gotta finish john's car..i didnt forget about u. u have a nice garage i can see and a hose inside?? i still gotta get mine running right hasent since we did turbo swap and intercooler!!!

when u go 11.01..congrats man

jc i agree we need a massive buick meet and burnout's lata ;)

the last week in september but my tune is a little off i was getting some knock on the top end 30psi i think is pushing my combo a little much gonna get a bigger turbo probley pt 67 or a gtq70 gonna start building that other motor soon need to get a car to put it in. Stage II here we come! i dont want to beat my car up any more its starting to twist a little you can see it near the roof so iam gonna get a 93 octane chip and tune it down a bit take the boost down to 22 to 24 psi and get an alky kit the race gas is killing me when i want to drive it on the street you know all about it

Just outside Pittsburh

I'm form outside Pittsburgh, Irwin Area also. Hoping to finsih my 87 t top GN this winter. But not sure if I will, major overhaul, all mechanical parts this winter, then next winter body work. Should be getting motor back soon, tranny goes out this week! Any of you go to the Norwin Hills car cruises in the summer?

Hopefully my car will be done this year! Got my interior man doing all my interior in Black leather..... just need the funds to finish! Hey local boys, take up a collection for me! How about at Kerber's!

Spank

:D

Hi all'
born on the south side,raised in Dorseyville.Have been a pittsburger for 38 years and I love to ROAST RATS in my Buick.

kicking around the idea of sell my gnx style wheels {gta fronts} new kuhmo 245/50/16s up front and Micky T. et streets 26/11.50/16 out back rear wheels have moroso screws for the slicks to keep tire from spinning on wheel. Let me know if anyone is interested.

First car cruise in is May 5 at Wexford Starlite. Would be nice to have more GN's and T Types there than Mustangs. If weather is nice I'll be there. Can you guys help me out? :D :D :D
I'll give you directions if needed.

Thanks! I'd like to see if we could fill a line of stalls with just buicks!! The mustangs would love that! HeHeHe. :biggrin:

GNgirl,

How bad ass is that.... a girl with a GN! That is like every GN guys dream! You are already # 1 on my list now! Marry me! ;) I would love to bring mine down but I am still in the process of building it. I will try to see if my buddy will bring his down and I will tag along. Hope to see you there!

Spank

:biggrin:

Trailer yours down. We need to show these mustages what a real car is. My GN is my baby and love racing the punks in rice burners and stangs.They see a girl driving and ( I really hate this ) think my car is a Monte Carlo. I just want to smash their heads under my hood and ask them how the Monte looks Under the hood. HaHaHa. She eats them up and spits them out everytime. Hope to see you there! :biggrin: