You can type here any text you want

PL file, afr still little high on wot.ran at track 11.8 @114.5

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

stevek

THIS FILE is a run not at the track my battery died so couldn't record the run at the track ,but the setting are about the same on pl, only thing i changed was parameter #4 to 12.5 on this run.I was wondering why my afr doesn't come down closer to parameter setting, fuel press set 43# vac off and 70# at wot,i believe i can't go any further down with 12.5 on pl,should i lower fp alittle? any advice would be great,

Attachments

You are running it way too lean. You have the target A/F's set to 12.5. I would try to keep it no leaner than 11.2, and most guys run the A/F in the upper 10's when using alky.

With the air/fuel ratio, higher is leaner, lower is richer.

You are running it way too lean. You have the target A/F's set to 12.5. I would try to keep it no leaner than 11.2, and most guys run the A/F in the upper 10's when using alky.

With the air/fuel ratio, higher is leaner, lower is richer.
I know my target a/f was lean but i was trying to get the pl a/f up to 10.5 or 11. If i set the a/f to 11.2 my a/f reading on powerlogger and a/f aem gauge goes down to 8.5 - 9s pretty rich, and 02 reads .790 to .770. with it set at 12.5 the pl reading did get up to 10.12 at wot at top end with o2 .750 to .720. With the a/f set at 11.2 how do you get the actual reading closer to that target #?

Are you saying your wideband gauge is not matching the Powerlogger A/F?[/qu
scanmaster and pl are rite on but aem gauge is off by at least 1 to 1.5 higher #. I was going by #'s on pl recorded on the run. the a/f reading was barely at 10.12 at wot

Are you saying your wideband gauge is not matching the Powerlogger A/F?
scanmaster and pl are rite on but aem gauge is off by at least 1 to 1.5 higher #. I was going by #'s on pl recorded on the run. the a/f reading was barely at 10.12 at wot

Back