Place your bets LOL

What do you mean race days? He's never even had one. :biggrin:

There comes a point were a man gets smart and has to say enough is enough, ur right my racing days are over, plus I'm an enthusiast not a racer end of story, now let me get back to polishing the wheels on the GN and not the block to replace a headgasket. ;)

There comes a point were a man gets smart and has to say enough is enough, ur right my racing days are over, plus I'm an enthusiast not a racer end of story, now let me get back to polishing the wheels on the GN and not the block to replace a headgasket. ;)

Get a good drill and that Mothers Powerball from Pepboys or Autozone that thing works wonders! ;) I use it in between hg swaps lol

I HEARD THE TURBO ACURA IS LOOKING FOR YOU.ARE YOU SCARED?
I HATE WHEN PEOPLE(LIKE YOU) BUILD A CAR THAT CAN BE FASTER BUT ARE SCARED TO BLOW IT UP.COME ON YOUR SMART YOU CAN ALWAYS PUT IT BACK TOGETHER. MY POINT IS YOU BETTER RAISE THE BOOST AND DRIVE THE SH*T OUT OF IT.I WOULD HATE TO SEE THAT ACURA WHOOP YOU.WAIT YOU MIGHT LIKE A WHOOPING AND SOME LEATHER.:biggrin:
WHAT'S UP LOUIS? ITS THE TURBO INTEGRA (CHUY).. MAN LOUIS i hope your not like forcefedv6 thats sets up races and does not show ,and does not have the racer etiquette to call off the race , then shows up just to watch and hides his car by the entrance .I even left the the police academy early just to race... if you are SCARED of a little 4 cyl just say so no need to make EXCUSES !!!!!!!

Got me a race with a black 2008 C3 corvette, from a dig and then a 30mph roll, I persuaded my neighbor into racing me this weekend but not before I told him is Corvette was bad AZZ and that I had no chance against him :p , It will be on Video soon, what do you all think the outcome will be?:biggrin:

Dont worry about the Corvette, Worry about the Acura Integra its only a 4 banger. You make the buick family look bad. I havent seen a Buick loose against a 4 Banger i think youll be the first one.

Damn, Harold, everybody wants a piece of you. How did you get so popular all of a sudden?

loved by men and feared by few, dude me and luis offered to pay for your race gas, the tow over there, the entrance fee, the slicks and the helmet what else were we suppose to supply the ball$....i thought you had that covered but i guess not....you are no longer known as the knife guy but the yellow back rooster;)

coming from pete that says alot, he is the most honest and helpful person on this board and SW section so what comes out of his mouth is SO true, your my homegirl and all but if you dont race that 4 banger i suggest that you just sell your GN and rice out your honda

Wow WTF is going on a 4 bange 4 inline,, Harold Harold please tell us this is not true???

coming from pete means lots.

hey gran beto invite the acura guy for a cruise and some pizza on sunday k.

Wow WTF is going on a 4 bange 4 inline,, Harold Harold please tell us this is not true???

coming from pete means lots.

hey gran beto invite the acura guy for a cruise and some pizza on sunday k.

PETES TELLING THE TRUTH..I DIDNT OPEN MY MOUTH FEARFEDV6 DID...IF I REMEMBER HE YELLED OUT "AM READY FOR ANY HONDA" OBVIOUSLY NOT MINE..ITS JUST A FOUR BANGER,STOCK CRANK,CAMS,TRANNY AND HEADGASKET,AND NO PORT...:confused:

harolds car is fast and at that power i can understand why he doesnt want to race his car all the time, the time and effort it takes to put these cars back together is over whelming and the money is no joke either, but if you call someone out to race dont back out at the last minute either... so you have to understand why were talking smack harold....your bark is loud and the bite is strong but can you carry it out:confused:

Props To The Acura Its Probably One Of The Only Ones That Is Fast And Isnt Riced Out.i Dont Care If Its A Honda Or Forklift If Its Fast It Has My Respect.

Everybody Relax And Dont Gang Up On "wicked" Witch Of The West.
Sometimes He Speaks Out Of His A*s And Gets Himself In Stupid Situations He Cant Get Out Of.

Did Everybody Hear That Fast And The Furious Replaced The Grand National In The Movie With An Acura.thanks Wicked.you Really Ruined Our Solid Reputation.this Is Going To Be Felt Around The World.obama Is Having A Press Release On This Matter Tommorow At 6 Pm On Channel 34 Univision.

Hey Wicked Theres Another Guy Who Wants To Race You.but I Told Him You Were Scared.here Is A Picture Of His Car.

ricer-17803.jpg

Props To The Acura Its Probably One Of The Only Ones That Is Fast And Isnt Riced Out.i Dont Care If Its A Honda Or Forklift If Its Fast It Has My Respect.

Everybody Relax And Dont Gang Up On "wicked" Witch Of The West.
Sometimes He Speaks Out Of His A*s And Gets Himself In Stupid Situations He Cant Get Out Of.

Did Everybody Hear That Fast And The Furious Replaced The Grand National In The Movie With An Acura.thanks Wicked.you Really Ruined Our Solid Reputation.this Is Going To Be Felt Around The World.obama Is Having A Press Release On This Matter Tommorow At 6 Pm On Channel 34 Univision.

Hey Wicked Theres Another Guy Who Wants To Race You.but I Told Him You Were Scared.here Is A Picture Of His Car.

View attachment 72608

THANKS LOUIS FOR ALL THE KIND WORDS....I DIDNT JUST JOIN TURBOBUICK.COM TO TALK SMACK..GN'S ARE BAD A$$ CARS AND AM TRYING TO LEARN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE SO HOPEFULLY ONE DAY IF I WIN THE LOTTERY I WILL BUY ONE LOL..I WAS JUST DISAPPOINTED WITH LA WICKED BUT ITS COOL AM DONE BEATING A DEAD HORSE..:cool:

I apologize to all if I am busy with my life trying to start a business and dont dedicate to much time to the racing efforts of the buick community non-theless trying to put it back if it breaks like most of you are trying to do right now, (You know who you are) ;) I told CHUY that i will race him next thursday, at irwindale if he still wants too, but the thursday the race should have happen was out of the question as I spend most of time 3 to 7 up in Newport Beach trying to get a business started and looking out for my investment, rather than going to a track to lay down the smack on a 4 banger., so please accept my apoligies if i have my priorities straight, some of us just have better things to do than being a hardcore racer.. seems to me that the only one with some brains and common sense here is my homeboy Zig, well said dude it does take a lot of time and money to get his cars right and i much rather keep on trucking than fixing it when broken...and if 4 bang boy wants some then next thursday it is, BTW, I wonder why he didnt jump at the opportunity when i called him out that day, street tire to street tire his race gas to my alky and pump gas, 99% of the races happen on the streets on street trimm not at the track slicked out and all, but etheir way he knows i got him covered both ways with his 7.21 at 104, If a Mustang that ran 7.65 beat him, I question my judgement as to why I should even waste my time with him..:rolleyes:

Wicked

I'm going to step out and get some popcorn. Does anyone else want some?:D

Magic eight-ball say, "Out look of thread lock very good".

Inline four, hope to see you at the pizza shop. I'd like to see your ride.

Mike B.

I'm going to step out and get some popcorn. Does anyone else want some?:D

Magic eight-ball say, "Out look of thread lock very good".

Inline four, hope to see you at the pizza shop. I'd like to see your ride.

Mike B.

He cant drive out there because it wont make the trip, he needs a trailer. LOL :eek: