Place your bets LOL

I apologize to all if I am busy with my life trying to start a business and dont dedicate to much time to the racing efforts of the buick community non-theless trying to put it back if it breaks like most of you are trying to do right now, (You know who you are) ;) I told CHUY that i will race him next thursday, at irwindale if he still wants too, but the thursday the race should have happen was out of the question as I spend most of time 3 to 7 up in Newport Beach trying to get a business started and looking out for my investment, rather than going to a track to lay down the smack on a 4 banger., so please accept my apoligies if i have my priorities straight, some of us just have better things to do than being a hardcore racer.. seems to me that the only one with some brains and common sense here is my homeboy Zig, well said dude it does take a lot of time and money to get his cars right and i much rather keep on trucking than fixing it when broken...and if 4 bang boy wants some then next thursday it is, BTW, I wonder why he didnt jump at the opportunity when i called him out that day, street tire to street tire his race gas to my alky and pump gas, 99% of the races happen on the streets on street trimm not at the track slicked out and all, but etheir way he knows i got him covered both ways with his 7.21 at 104, If a Mustang that ran 7.65 beat him, I question my judgement as to why I should even waste my time with him..:rolleyes:

Wicked

LA WICKED YOUR TRYING TO START YOUR BUSINESS RIGHT...WELL AM STARTING MY CAREER AS A POLICE OFFICER SOON AND TOLD YOU I CANT MISS ANY MORE ACADEMY TIME..I TOLD YOU WILL RACE ON THE WEEKEND AT FONTANA YOU SAID NO BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE THE TRACK (PANZY).AND IT REALLY WONT BE A SMART IDEA TO STREET RACE A BIG MOUTH ON THE STREET AND RECEIVE A CITATION FOR SPEED CONTEST:confused: THE REASON THE MUSTANG WON IS BECAUSE HE RED LIT AT THE TREE BUT ITS COOL YOUR ONLY AN ENTHUSIAST SO YOU WOULDNT KNOW ABOUT THAT! 7.21 IS SLOW COME RACE THEN:rolleyes:

I'm going to step out and get some popcorn. Does anyone else want some?:D

Magic eight-ball say, "Out look of thread lock very good".

Inline four, hope to see you at the pizza shop. I'd like to see your ride.

Mike B.

WHAT'S UP SPOOLFOOL2? DONT LISTEN TO FEARFEDV6 I DONT NEED A TRAILER...AM GOING TO TRY AND MAKE IT WITH GRANDBETO AM IN THE U.S. ARMY RESERVE'S AND THIS WEEKEND IS MY MONTHLY TRAINING DRILL.:frown:

He cant drive out there because it wont make the trip, he needs a trailer. LOL :eek:

I WILL DRIVE IT TO FONTANA WHENEVER YOUR READY...BUT I WONT HOLD MY BREATH WE ALL KNOW HOW YOU ARE..LA WICKED RUN YOUR CAR NOT YOUR MOUTH OLD SAYING BUT TRUE..GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BUSINESS ENDEAVOR..WHIPSNLEATHER.COM:biggrin:

harolds car is fast and at that power i can understand why he doesnt want to race his car all the time, the time and effort it takes to put these cars back together is over whelming and the money is no joke either, but if you call someone out to race dont back out at the last minute either... so you have to understand why were talking smack harold....your bark is loud and the bite is strong but can you carry it out:confused:

ok just poking around TB:cool: why is the car goin to break if ya race it? I don't understand that. We have prob 15k miles on Melissa's GN beater.. Hell she has driven 1500 miles in the last month just on the weekends! This would be like having a gorgeous girlfriend and ya just "look" at her :eek: :p

ok just poking around TB:cool: why is the car goin to break if ya race it? I don't understand that. We have prob 15k miles on Melissa's GN beater.. Hell she has driven 1500 miles in the last month just on the weekends! This would be like having a gorgeous girlfriend and ya just "look" at her :eek: :p

She gets plenty of beatings when driven on the streets. :)

She gets plenty of beatings when driven on the streets. :)

well ..watch out for Honda's .. hell even watch out for old RX7s :p Oh ..ya should let the car do the "talkin" :biggrin:

Attachments

• 100_0798.jpg
    100_0798.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 240
YOU KNOW I LOVE WORKING ON MY CARS.

BUT I GUESS TO YOU (WICKED) ITS SOMETHING BAD.

HMMM,IF I WERE WICKED WHAT WOULD I DO??????????????:confused:
I KNOW, I WOULD BEG ANOTHER ENGINE BUILDER TO HELP ME OUT WHILE IM BENT OVER WITH A GALLON OF VASELINE.

YOU TALK ALL THIS SMACK AND WHEN YOUR CAR BREAKS YOU RUN AROUND LIKE A T.J. HOOKER TRYING TO SEE WHO WILL HELP YOU,BECAUSE YOUR SCARED OF BREAKING A NAIL OR TEARING YOUR PANTY HOSE.

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SH*T TALKING IS PRETTY FUN.
PLEASE DONT LOCK THIS THREAD, YOU KNOW WERE ALL JUST JOKING AROUND.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :cool:

Dan (Grumpy): welcome to the TB.COM SouthWestern Section, Dan, good to hear from you. Hope life's treating you and your family well.

I'm going to step out and get some popcorn. Does anyone else want some?:D

Magic eight-ball say, "Out look of thread lock very good".

Inline four, hope to see you at the pizza shop. I'd like to see your ride.

Mike B.
Where else can you go to find family entertainment like this. I bet Shane is taking his ulcer medication right about now. Further more Wicked has every right to pursue his business career with out all this peer pressure. I'm afraid if this continues we will a valuable asset to the southwest section. Were I him I would punish all by creating a day with out Harold just so everyone can get a taste of what it would be like.

Dan (Grumpy): welcome to the TB.COM SouthWestern Section, Dan, good to hear from you. Hope life's treating you and your family well.

I was just "surfing" the board an ran across this thread. I am easily entertained :biggrin: Things are "ok" here. No $$$ BUT almost have the Mazda done :p

Where else can you go to find family entertainment like this. I bet Shane is taking his ulcer medication right about now. Further more Wicked has every right to pursue his business career with out all this peer pressure. I'm afraid if this continues we will a valuable asset to the southwest section. Were I him I would punish all by creating a day with out Harold just so everyone can get a taste of what it would be like.
------------------------------------------
......... I'm afraid if this continues we will a valuable asset to the southwest section...............
(lose) maybe?
------------------------------------------
Where else can you go to find family entertainment like this. I bet Shane is taking his ulcer medication right about now ...............
Shane's a smart guy, surely he gave up on housebreaking us a long time ago. If not, he needs a hell of a lot more that ulcer meds to deal with the patience required for the SouthWestern Section.
-----------------------------------------
Going tomorrow, Lou?
If so, see you there.
If not, have a good day.
No new shiny vette Z06 yet to get that Porsche taste out of your mouth yet?

I remember my honda days, gonna love those cars, easy killers on a budget. let me know when you guys race, I would not want to miss it.

P.S I am thinking of buying a 99 SI blew a rod or something, might become a beast.

I remember my honda days, gonna love those cars, easy killers on a budget. let me know when you guys race, I would not want to miss it.

P.S I am thinking of buying a 99 SI blew a rod or something, might become a beast.

thats would be a great buy..i can get you the complete motor for a decent price..turbo gn turbo honda perfect match..lol:biggrin:

thats would be a great buy..i can get you the complete motor for a decent price..turbo gn turbo honda perfect match..lol:biggrin:
Yeah, I going to look at it this Monday, but I already have two toys my GN and EVO 9, so I am on debating the issue but $2250 for a 99 SI is pretty decent in my opinion.

Yeah, I going to look at it this Monday, but I already have two toys my GN and EVO 9, so I am on debating the issue but $2250 for a 99 SI is pretty decent in my opinion.

haha so you havent left the import scene completely lol...$2250 one word wow!!