You can type here any text you want

Place your bets LOL

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

------------------------------------------

(lose) maybe?
------------------------------------------

Shane's a smart guy, surely he gave up on housebreaking us a long time ago. If not, he needs a hell of a lot more that ulcer meds to deal with the patience required for the SouthWestern Section.
-----------------------------------------
Going tomorrow, Lou?
If so, see you there.
If not, have a good day.
No new shiny vette Z06 yet to get that Porsche taste out of your mouth yet?

Gary I'm kinda like you in that respect I'm just looking & tempting myself & trying not to do something stupid, If I didn't have the V-dub there wouldn't be any hesitation. But I like it too much. As for Ralph's gig not sure if I will make it. I have the GNX on the hoist & am detailing every inch of it getting it ready for Bates I also have never been completely happy with the brakes. I'm up grading to the brass proportion valve & resurfacing the front rotors. Lou

I am not going to even bother going backwards... I try to make myself stay out of here, I don't even know why I clicked it today:eek: I was just hoping to see if the vette had been run and DAMN...

Gary, it is all yours. I don't have enough meds this morning to check the whole section;) :biggrin:

I am not going to even bother going backwards... I try to make myself stay out of here, I don't even know why I clicked it today:eek: I was just hoping to see if the vette had been run and DAMN...

Gary, it is all yours. I don't have enough meds this morning to check the whole section;) :biggrin:

Shane the vett will be run thats a given I am just waiting on him to let me know when he is my downstairs neighbor, as for what is going on in here is all in the name of fun, i see most of the guys that talk smack back to me on a every day basis and we laugh and chuckle about it so dont let it get to you..

Shane both Gary & yourself are providing a valuable public service. Can you just imagine what this bunch are capable of if it weren't for the amusement of TB.com. Our jails are already at max capacity. These sophisticates on the loose with out proper guidance would mean a total collapse of Calif. May your rewards come in the here after. Lou

I question my judgement as to why I should even waste my time with him..:rolleyes:

Wicked

I've never been known to stick up for a Honda when he is brawling with a TR but jesus..... You need to "waste" your time with him to backup all the $hit you talk. If you can't back it up then it's time to stop running your mouth, no matter what your sig says your car will run.

I've never been known to stick up for a Honda when he is brawling with a TR but jesus..... You need to "waste" your time with him to backup all the $hit you talk. If you can't back it up then it's time to stop running your mouth, no matter what your sig says your car will run.

:tongue: :eek: :tongue:

I apologize to all if I am busy with my life trying to start a business and dont dedicate to much time to the racing efforts of the buick community non-theless trying to put it back if it breaks like most of you are trying to do right now, (You know who you are) ;) I told CHUY that i will race him next thursday, at irwindale if he still wants too, but the thursday the race should have happen was out of the question as I spend most of time 3 to 7 up in Newport Beach trying to get a business started and looking out for my investment, rather than going to a track to lay down the smack on a 4 banger., so please accept my apoligies if i have my priorities straight, some of us just have better things to do than being a hardcore racer.. seems to me that the only one with some brains and common sense here is my homeboy Zig, well said dude it does take a lot of time and money to get his cars right and i much rather keep on trucking than fixing it when broken...and if 4 bang boy wants some then next thursday it is, BTW, I wonder why he didnt jump at the opportunity when i called him out that day, street tire to street tire his race gas to my alky and pump gas, 99% of the races happen on the streets on street trimm not at the track slicked out and all, but etheir way he knows i got him covered both ways with his 7.21 at 104, If a Mustang that ran 7.65 beat him, I question my judgement as to why I should even waste my time with him..:rolleyes:

Wicked

Are you starting up a new website ?

If you can't back it up then it's time to stop running your mouth, no matter what your sig says your car will run.

I did call him out on the spot that day but he declined with a bunch of excuses... u know what they say run what you brung, well i had pump gas and alky with 21psi to his race gas and 24 psi, we both were on street tires but he promptly declined the invitation knowing what he outcome was going to be.. :D, I own no slicks nor do I run race gas in my car, and I am on street tires at all times, if you are going to be fast and whoop some AZZ then you should do it no matter what trimm you are on, street or race period..

I did call him out on the spot that day but he declined with a bunch of excuses... u know what they say run what you brung, well i had pump gas and alky with 21psi to his race gas and 24 psi, we both were on street tires but he promptly declined the invitation knowing what he outcome was going to be.. :D, I own no slicks nor do I run race gas in my car, and I am on street tires at all times, if you are going to be fast and whoop some AZZ then you should do it no matter what trimm you are on, street or race period..

So you got a 1.52 60' on street tires:confused:

harold stop bsing with these fools your car is fast and thats it, when it all comes down to it you own a bad ass BUICK GRAND NATIONAL and what does he own......a acura:eek:

harold stop bsing with these fools your car is fast and thats it, when it all comes down to it you own a bad ass BUICK GRAND NATIONAL and what does he own......a acura:eek:

Who's side are you on? You were telling him to race just a few days ago.

Neither thanks.....Is he pretending that he is always on street trim?

Yes i am always on street trimm 95% of the time, car is street driven and rarely ever sees the track, answer to your question is the 1.52 was on race mode with slicks at the track and race gas on 23psi of boost and a 6pnds boost launch, only time when this car goes to the track is when i have something to prove to myself NOTE (MYSELF) what the car can do, thanks Zig ur right..

Yes i am always on street trimm 95% of the time

Hey I hear ya man, I'm just having a little fun. The first line of your response though is priceless :) I'm just busting balls though, honestly.

That is like a Yogism, Baseball is 90% mental and the other half is physical........:biggrin:

I like to read the posts from people who don't live here rofl. willie, that dude in the blue truck just fried his motor and says he's going to a ta block, sounds like he's following in your trail of dust you leave behind when you race.

peace be with you, to all the SOUTHWEST members, and also with you turbo god.

You're right, I must be crazy. We don't talk smack or race at all over here on the east coast.

The reason I dont own a gn is because I simply dont want one..And the only bull$hit is what comes out of harolds mouth..is gn is bad thats not the issue but your right its just a acura...Lets race

Back