Place your bets LOL

Truth is Chuy's pecker shunk really fast when I called him out that day and wanted nothing to do with the Black Beast,, so he challanged me to the track the week after to which i said ok, but things do come up and Sh** happens as to reason why i couldn't make it, I'll keep that to myself, I heard he went out and got the car dyno tuned for the race and put down an impressive 700hp to the wheels, you figure he would run faster than a 7.21 with all that power but i guess not. LOL, He even trailered the car to the track, talk about being scared that you went through all that just to make sure you didn't lose, me on the other hand, will drive to the track, put on slicks, drain gas, put race gas, check tire pressure and whoop some Azz, If i had showed up that day, your ass would off been handed to you really fast, be afraid chuy, very afraid, I say go redo the dyno and get another 100hp cuz your going to need it. LOL :p, now im talking smack. :D

Truth is Chuy's pecker shunk really fast when I called him out that day and wanted nothing to do with the Black Beast,, so he challanged me to the track the week after to which i said ok, but things do come up and Sh** happens as to reason why i couldn't make it, I'll keep that to myself, I heard he went out and got the car dyno tuned for the race and put down an impressive 700hp to the wheels, you figure he would run faster than a 7.21 with all that power but i guess not. LOL, He even trailered the car to the track, talk about being scared that you went through all that just to make sure you didn't lose, me on the other hand, will drive to the track, put on slicks, drain gas, put race gas, check tire pressure and whoop some Azz, If i had showed up that day, your ass would off been handed to you really fast, be afraid chuy, very afraid, I say go redo the dyno and get another 100hp cuz your going to need it. LOL :p, now im talking smack. :D
You heard!!?? LOL....But if I did go dyno is that being scared?not really am just making sure the power is still there..So nobody dyno's before a race?Since now your officially talking smack harold..When are we racing?:confused:

Dammm.. this sounds like a severe case of the "WOULDA COULDA SHOULDA'S :biggrin: Can't believe your afraid of a little Honda :confused: :eek: ok that should get Harold movin :p

Dammm.. this sounds like a severe case of the "WOULDA COULDA SHOULDA'S :biggrin: Can't believe your afraid of a little Honda :confused: :eek: ok that should get Harold movin :p

Am done trying to race all hes gonna say is my car is fast,dont gotta prove nothing to nobody,all bark no bite,am starting a biz,oh and my favorite am an enthusiast..bye bye harold;)

anybody got any more popcorn

I'm running out, all this talk, talk, talk, talk, :biggrin:

Am done trying to race all hes gonna say is my car is fast,dont gotta prove nothing to nobody,all bark no bite,am starting a biz,oh and my favorite am an enthusiast..bye bye harold;)

Thursday 14th, Irwindale Be there., and dont come back and say fontana because i wont make a trip all the way there just to lay the smack down on a ricer..

Thursday 14th, Irwindale Be there to get your ass handed to you.. :)

I already told you I cant miss anymore hours of the academy...You made me miss time last thursday when u showed up late and park your car by the entrance and lied that u didnt bring it..I can make it 2 the L.A. invasion at fontana...So how about harold????:D

Thursday 14th, Irwindale Be there., and dont come back and say fontana because i wont make a trip all the way there just to lay the smack down on a ricer..

If I lose fearfed I will pay your gas entrance and food...And your time..I heard your a male model so going rate for you is around 5.75$ and hour..

Probably, because didn't the last car you built have 2 turbos ? :biggrin:

Btw Lou, Bob's car sounded good last night.
Scott I wish you would talk to Bob & offer to drive it. Just once I would like to see it with that new combination do a full pass.

Scott I wish you would talk to Bob & offer to drive it. Just once I would like to see it with that new combination do a full pass.

I can think of safer places to do a full pass in that car other than the Irwindale deathtrap:eek: I don't blame him for backing out of it last night.

I already told you I cant miss anymore hours of the academy...You made me miss time last thursday when u showed up late and park your car by the entrance and lied that u didnt bring it..I can make it 2 the L.A. invasion at fontana...So how about harold????:D

FYI, my car never goes to the track, i drove there in my honda and parked right next to your trailered Acura, I see you are very mis informed as usual.. God why do i even waste my time.. :rolleyes:

FYI, my car never goes to the track, i drove there in my honda and parked right next to your trailered Acura, I see you are very mis informed as usual.. God why do i even waste my time.. :rolleyes:

you keep adding fuel to the fire drama queen, your on your own now

gotta love the southwest section :biggrin: where else can we get this.

and how come we don't have a popcorn smiley ?

meanchicken please come out and put some smack down on a acrua then post it up on the kill section you are our representation i can't do it why im scared to race. lol

Hey.....how did I got nominated to take on the 10 second 4 banger with my 12 second daily driver and fight Harolds fight for him?

If no one elso will step up, I'll take one for the team. I have no pride so I can handle losing to a faster car...no biggy.
:cool:
Hey Brent....what about you?
Everybody knows your GN is faster than Harolds anyway.

Yep this sounds like a job for mean chicken to bring some dignity back to the southwest Buick community. besides things are a little caught up at the shop & this could be good for business if by some unlikely chance he gets his ass handed to him by some import with a fart can.

Hey pappa Lou, how about I come by the shop before the race and you hook me up with more go faster goodies. I'll put your name on my car and go do some advertising:D That'll be real good for business.:D

Does a larger turbo compensate for a smaller peter ?

I aint one to brag, but....my turbo is tiny.:D

anyone need salt to ??

Attachments

• popcorn-chair.gif
    popcorn-chair.gif
    11.5 KB · Views: 282
Yes!!!!!!!!!

MANY THANKS!:wink:

I'm comfy now, so please continue.:tongue:

Attachments

• popcorn-chair.gif
    popcorn-chair.gif