You can type here any text you want

please help, brian @ G body parts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cecil bass

I just go my order today ...... everything came , but the scanmaster. its on my invoice but did not come in the box with everthing else. what do i do now??? :( please help me brian!!

I sent Brian an Email on Friday, and Jennie responded that he will be away until Monday. Give him a call then, or shoot him an Email.

I just go my order today ...... everything came , but the scanmaster. its on my invoice but did not come in the box with everthing else. what do i do now??? :( please help me brian!!
why don't u call him on monday , instead of posting like the Man is going to stiff you. I just spoke to him yesterday and he was in ohio on a business trip .if he not there on monday ask for Mike or Jennefer.

Im not posting like im gonna get stiffed .... im just trying to get a hold of someone for help. That was not the reason i made this post !!!

cecil bass said:
Im not posting like im gonna get stiffed .... im just trying to get a hold of someone for help. That was not the reason i made this post !!!

Don't worry about it bud, Call Jennie on Monday she will let u know what's up.

I've ordered many things from gbodyparts and sometimes a few items are drop shipped from elsewhere or back ordered

Im not worried i was just trying to reach him thru the forum. I know it is a quick fix, sorry i wasnt trying to insinuate that anyone was trying to get over on me. I didnt know they were closed saturday. I apologize to everyone for the misunderstanding.........:oops:

Brian is 100% customer service oriented. I don't think I've ever had anyone take his customer satisfaction to the level that he does.

I just read this sorry for not responding earlier. We should have sent you an e-mail letting you know the scan master was being drop shipped as we were waiting on them to be built. SOmetimes we get from another vendor who may have them in stock if we are out. KPP or TT & we would do the same for them.
I was in Ohio the end of last week.
I had responded to an e-mail That Saturday afternoon when I was back in the shop. I'm 99% sure my guys would of marked the receipt stating drop shipped or D.S. If they didn't I apologize.
I know how it is when you receive a package & something is missing. We normally only hold an order for 2 days unless we know we will have the parts ready to ship on the 3rd day.
We have a situation now where our 2 GM suppliers have us back ordered on reservoirs & over flows. We are anticipating them here today. If not from either dealership I have a lot of e-mails to send out.
It does happen alot at the end of the year. Most manufacturers shut down for the Holiday & alot of suppliers dwindle inventory for tax purposes.
This is the case right now on about 5 of our more popular moving items. Out of stock & waiting on shipments. It happens every year & you prepare as best as you can from the years previous sales.

Cecil sorry for any inconveniences this may have cost you.

No worries, we all rely on you and all the other vendors that keep our cars running . AAA service !!!!!! all that I ask is please keep supplying the parts that keep our cars running !!!!!! Brian you're the man twice :)

How about this

call him

LOL...that was funny.

Actually, the mad man himself also responds best to emails at bweavy@aol.com
Not sure about the whole AOL thing - What is AOL grandpa? - but I'll leave that for another day.

I've received many emails from him in the wee hours of the night.

And when you tell him you need something that you didn't get - he immediately goes in the next day and literally beats the living crap out of Michael
Poor guy. ;)

Back