You can type here any text you want

Please help me identify more sensors/connections

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nolanator

@none_more_black
I mentioned in my last thread that I am pulling my motor and being that this is my first ECM controlled project car, I was having some difficulty with the sensors and electrical work. A few people offered me some great advice and I took it. I identified and labelled each connection i could.

This, I'm sure will be very helpful when i put the motor back in in a couple weeks. There's still a couple things that I'm unsure of however. I looked over a diagram someone linked to me, but I wasnt confident.
These next two things were located in the rear of engine bay by the ignition coil.

I don't have any idea what this is. It was found as is with no lines going to the nipples and it has a filter (maybe charcoal? Smog related like an EGR solenoid???)

This next sensor was in the same area, and i''m thinking maybe TCC? It was also unplugged.

Thank you for the help.

The first picture is the EGR solenoid. The second picture....the connector in your hand is the connector for the ignition module. The one below it is the connector for the fuel injector harness.

The first picture is the EGR solenoid. The second picture....the connector in your hand is the connector for the ignition module. The one below it is the connector for the fuel injector harness.

Thank you for the quick reply. I hope you have an awesome weekend.

The injector plug in was an oversight on my part. I must have forgot to label it when disconnecting it. I have one more question if you dont mind, however. In my first picture, the red plug labelled fuel, was unplugged when I came across it. I have an electric inline pump working in conjunction with my stock fuel pump, but can you think of why this would be unplugged, and what exactly it goes to?

Back