Please help with ttop trim piece ID


Aug 2, 2009
For those of u that don't know my car is at the body shop getting a resto. He has ordered all the new weatherstripping and window molding. However, he can't find that piece that i think is metal that goes from top of driver a pillar to top of pass a pillar is goes under the weather stripping and hangs over onto the front and over the paint a tiny bit. It's visible from the outside even with ttops on

I have no idea what this piece is called or where I can get it Ne ideas?
It is part # 45 in the drawing. It is actually a 2 piece unit. These are tough to find. We sell alot of these to body shops due to them removing with out being careful. They are easily bent. They are a trim & seal retainer at the same time.