Plenum Spacer 3/8

X Ray

The GNX changed my life!
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Up for sale is a 3/8 inch plenum space with attachment hardware. This also includes a spacer to allow the vacuum lines to attach correctly without bending. This space comes with the EGR valve routing intact. This design allows minimal intrusion on the hood liner and you can install vacuum ports if desired. $65.00 FREE SHIPPING

Attachments

• spacer.JPG
    spacer.JPG
    465.8 KB · Views: 317
  • intake asm spacer.JPG
    intake asm spacer.JPG
    620.2 KB · Views: 313
  • intake asm.JPG
    intake asm.JPG
    483.9 KB · Views: 308
Revised with free shipping.

Sorry sold out....all five I made.....

Dam it. If you decide to do another run let me know or if I can get enough people how many would it take to do a run? Thx

Let me see if the cutter path file is still available...I do have the fixture ....if we can get 4 or 5 sets ordered I will see what I can do.

I'd be interested, put me down and let me know if another batch gets done. Thanks.

OK great let me know and I will see if I can round up the guys... Thx again.

Yes we still have the cutter path information...if you round up the guys I will make them.....best regards (y)

Question...can you do one without the egr port? I just basically need the rectangular spacer. :)

Question...can you do one without the egr port? I just basically need the rectangular spacer. :)

Yes I can remove the port if desired.....I offer the port because I do not think anyone does.....:happy:

With the group buy will it matter if some want w port and without? Just so I know what your requirements are.. Price out materials etc and let me know a price per one. Once I have all the info I'll put it out. Thx again.

It will be the same price with or without the port...it only takes two minutes to take it out....I will double check on the price but I think it will be the same...I will get back the first of next week on the pricing....best regards all.

Same price and shipping is included....$65.00 with or without the port.
We need a minimum of 4 orders....best regards

Might be interested! Need to do some measuring to see if my 4" will fit better.

Count me in for one without the port. PM or let me know where to chime in for the order if you start a separate thread. Thanks.

Thanks your in....I have already started the process of making them as I realized that I will be going to Fort Brag NC the middle of July and will be there for a month for work.
So I want to have them made and sent out before I go out of town....good for you as I need to get this done. Making five sets.