You can type here any text you want

plenum spacer

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87-TURBO-T

currently i'm running a 1/2" plenum spacer. do you think its helping or hurting performance? combo in sig. thanks

what brand champion ? My new TTA engie has a champion 1 . My stock longblock car has he RJC spacer.

I had 1 of those also.I tried it on and off and didnt see any difference in track times.I also tried it with an rjc pp under it and didnt notice anything different either.

Plenum volume wont hurt you.

I would not use the spacer with the plate. The plate was not designed with it and even small changes in the plenum change the way the plate works. If you have alky take the plate off and use the spacer. I like the spacer no moater what in fact
Mike

While the PP works well at certain flow levels it was not designed for wet flow, I am not sure that the alky will distribute properly with one installed.

But wont the alchy be atomized already with say 20+ lbs of boost ramming it in?

Atomized does not mean it is not there, it means fine particles of alky are suspended in the charge air making it "wet" just like the air coming through a carb the air going into the intake manifold is considered "wet" the rules for wet flow are different than dry flow
Mike

Atomized does not mean it is not there, it means fine particles of alky are suspended in the charge air making it "wet" just like the air coming through a carb the air going into the intake manifold is considered "wet" the rules for wet flow are different than dry flow
Mike

Thanks! I need to consider that in the future.

Back