You can type here any text you want

PMing of DRW/Buick Alky V6 v3.2

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Alky V6

Let's go racing, boyz!
This is a link to a slide show documenting the assembly of Alky v3.2 during a recent PMing.

PMing of Alky v.3.2

At the end of the slide show are pics of an additional timing cover modification I just did to align the front seal placement and make front seal replacement a whole lot easier.

don, what happend to the old setup? also are you going to be able to make the WCN this year?

don, what happend to the old setup? also are you going to be able to make the WCN this year?

I maxed out the T76 and got bored, so I installed a FI91X. It's being a bear to tune in, but I'll figure it out.

I'm not going to make it this year. I was not immune to the down turn in the economy and it's just not in the budget. Believe me, I'd love to figure out a way to make it, but it's not in the cards. I hope you obtain your goal this year. Good luck.

Very interesting to see the plumbing in steps. :eek: It all makes sense now ! Thanks again for sharing.

Thanks for always sharing your pictures and ideas.
I hope there is a little more racing budget for you next year.

Back