POLL: 2015 TAI racing distance

• 1/8th mile (660FT)

• 1000FT

• 1/4 mile (1320FT)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
This thread will determine what distance will be used in the 2015 TAI racing season...

You are eligible to vote on proposed changes if you have ran TAI in the past 3 years. All threads are open for discussion from anyone

Last edited:
Yep... My reasoning for my vote is simple:

1. 1/8th mile is MUCH easier on car parts
2. Driver means alot more than HP
3. Larger car count with someone with a 10 second ride to be competitive. Few people want to run their mid 10 sec car when there are others running high/mid 9's. At least they feel like they have a chance

Yep... My reasoning for my vote is simple:

1. 1/8th mile is MUCH easier on car parts
2. Driver means alot more than HP
3. Larger car count with someone with a 10 second ride to be competitive. Few people want to run their mid 10 sec car when there are others running high/mid 9's. At least they feel like they have a chance

High 10 sec car has way more than just a chance in the 1/8, it's a driver's race. Even in THS over the years, 10 sec cars get it done. DDay won a bunch of times just running 10's in that class with 9 sec cars. My car isn't fast, but knock on wood, I believe I've made it past the first round every single time I've raced at BG in both TAI and THS.

Those that voted that have not raced in the past 3 years votes will be pulled when the time comes to close the poll

Sorry GUYS................all we need is for you alll to come out and race the next race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look forward to seeing you at the RACES!!!!!