Ported iron heads, 1.65 T&D's, roller cam, lifters & pushrods

TurboBob

Resident mad scientist
Staff member
These are the parts in my signature, and have been running well for many years, I will be removing them next week during an upgrade. I don't have any track times, I never went to the track after these were installed. I will say that the car picked up a ton of power though (for whatever that's worth)..

The roller cam is a comp cast roller, mild so it would run "forever" and it has. Its 204/204 LC=109 I believe, and its about .480 lift with these T&D's. It runs great, my car is daily driven in the summers.
Lifters are Comp, purchased from "LifterDude" way-back-when.... There is a rollmaster chain on there that is probably all stretched out......

The heads were one of the first sets done by Mike Smith's friend "back in the day", I have flow sheets. They will need freshening I'm sure. The valve stem heights are not all perfectly even, which is why I got the T&D's. I have been running with glued steel shim gaskets with stock TTY headbolts, which have held up pretty well considering a couple wastegate issues and such along the way. This combination has been together since about 2005.

the lower intake is ported to match the heads.

the shortblock will be available also, stock, 105,000 "smiles"

The parts will be available at the TB.com show.

heads : $400.00<----- paid (Lenny/Robert)
lower intake : $200.00<----- paid (Lenny/Robert)
rockers : $300.00 <----- paid ( Bill )
cam + lifters : $250.00 <----- paid (Jeremy)
pushrods : $50.00<----- paid(Lenny/Robert)
short-shortblock : 200.00 (block, crank, rods, pistons, never been apart) <-- Bison / Dave R / Rob

trade offers are welcome, but I don't need more junk..... :)

Thanks guys!

Bob

I'll take the shortblock if you bring it to NC

Ill take the cam and lifters. Or just the cam if some one else wants the lifters. PayPal ok?

cam and lifters are available you are first in line for those.

paypal is fine, swapmeet rules are in effect (you pay fees and shipping..... :) )

Bob

Interested in the T&Ds. Can't see your sig from my phone app so I will need to check ratio when I get on a computer. Put me in line for them.

Imagine that, in the title. I'll take them pending pics. Do the pedestals need to be clearanced for these?

Imagine that, in the title. I'll take them pending pics. Do the pedestals need to be clearanced for these?

there are a couple guys ahead of you. putting you in line.

yes, pedestals need to be clearanced.

Bob

Bob, are the 'bent' head gaskets up for sale, or are they already on the garage wall of fame? :)

RemoveBeforeFlight

P.S. you didn't really think that we'd forget?:cool:

Bob,
I will take the block if for whatever reason Bison changes his mind. I sure could use one.

Thanks,

Rockers are spoken for, still waiting on the payment though.

Ported intake lower is still available.

Bob

intake is spoken for (payment pending)

rockers should be paid tomorrow.