Post a pic of your pride and joy

DUDE! Thats sweet How did you turn the turbo to the side like that?? And who made the intake??

And the Convo Pros look sweet blacked out! Very nice and very dif. :D

Thanks. I had headers made for the Stage II heads with the turbo facing forward. http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/stage-ii-tech/204270-new-pix-stage-ii-headers.html
The intake ia a old edelbrock tunnelram that I had converted to fual injection. I designed the top and had a C-n-C machine cut it out.
I got tired of the same old convo-pro look. I wanted to make my car be as differant as possible. Thanks again.
CC:cool:

MY passion....87 GN

87 GN.....Shop STUDENTS project CAR!!!:cool:

Attachments

• exterior Ft.Pass. side.jpg
    exterior Ft.Pass. side.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 850
  • Engine.jpg
    Engine.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 851
  • interior Dr. side.jpg
    interior Dr. side.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 846
  • SYSTEM in trunk 1a.jpg
    SYSTEM in trunk 1a.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 843
during testing and tuning sessions..........we have a side-road that is on longer use as a traffic road(great for the burn-out). Due to my insurance they can not drive it on a public road.

Project Car for shop class. WTF???

I tell you, kids just got it too good these days. Between this and all the hot teachers hooking up with students, I feel cheated.

EVERYTHING in the sig......search for products, research ALL TB boards for info. and call vendors for pricing. Install and MAKE part as needed. I will give you some ex.----they found some pic.s of the Kirban's braces....They made a set install on the car, then, some of the other Buicks owners seen the braces at a car show and .......so far the classes have made 5 sets....
I have set-up a budget for the mods. AND that's it.

Project Car for shop class. WTF???

I tell you, kids just got it too good these days. Between this and all the hot teachers hooking up with students, I feel cheated.

Reminds me of Pamela Rogers :smile: ...she was so hot !!! :biggrin: BTW great science project (Internal combustion).

I can vouch for the students at Brents school, they worked on my car as well. And did an EXCELLENT Job! Its nice to see Brent taking time to teach the RIGHT things in school!:D ;) Wish we had a million more like him. Brent you car is lookin awesome man!! Wish you could come to the Columbus event, we'll be there fixing door dings. here's a new edition to my collection:D :D

Attachments

• My babe.jpg
    My babe.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 752
I can vouch for the students at Brents school, they worked on my car as well. And did an EXCELLENT Job! Its nice to see Brent taking time to teach the RIGHT things in school!:D ;) Wish we had a million more like him. Brent you car is lookin awesome man!! Wish you could come to the Columbus event, we'll be there fixing door dings. here's a new edition to my collection:D :D

What kind of options does the new edition have? I have been looking for a model similar to that for daily driving. :p

JK, she is cute though.

FULLY LOADED!! one of a kind! I had to do some sweet talking to seal the deal too! She's a great find.;)

Jason
Thanks for the GREAT words about my students. I put a new trans and 9.5" convertor(2800) in the 87, "MAN" what a difference!!!!!
Later
O'yea----GREAT COLLECTION.