Post a pic of your pride and joy

Tech.jpg

CheckingTurboSizeTech.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

Here's mine. Its work in progress. Actually the photo makes the car look nicer than it is. The whole car is really faded especially on the hood, roof, trunk. Until this winter, going in for a full restoration. 1986 T-Type with tan leather interior, column shift. Its a solid texas car. I bought it for $4000.00 about 2 years ago.

100_0402.jpg

All the cars in here are sweet! Here's a couple of mine as well as sverble's tta sorry if the quality is bad

Attachments

• all 3.jpg
    all 3.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 855
  • all 3 2.jpg
    all 3 2.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 855
  • all 3 3.jpg
    all 3 3.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 850
damn that viper looks sick

Thanks BOOST

That was with the S/C set up and a built motor making 991RWHP.

It is going to Underground Racing in Charlotte tomorrow for some big Turbo's and AEM.

Should make 1500+RWHP when done on C-16 and 1200RWHP on 93 Pump.

military doesnt pay enough. im deployed and i still dont make much. well keep us posted on that nice ride.

Very nice cars guys!

Love the viper and man you must make some bank to have that one! And I bet you have one Bad GN setting some place too! :eek:

military doesnt pay enough. im deployed and i still dont make much. well keep us posted on that nice ride.

Boost

thanks for fighting for our country. If you want any more pic's to keep you going,just ask.

Thunder
Thanks for the compliment.

I do have a 600 mile GNX and a 1k mile TT/A

No problem. hell if you get some more time please post some more pics of the viper. one day i will own one myself.

Thanks BOOST

That was with the S/C set up and a built motor making 991RWHP.

It is going to Underground Racing in Charlotte tomorrow for some big Turbo's and AEM.

Should make 1500+RWHP when done on C-16 and 1200RWHP on 93 Pump.

Nice ride ! :eek: So you know Garth Weaver ? Awesome streetcar he has. :cool:

Yes, actually he was looking into buying my Heffner TT(Yellow) before he decided to do his car.

Mine should make similar power to his :eek:

How fast is your yellow Heffner TT running ? BTW, what do you do 4 a living ? :eek: Awesome stable in your sig !!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :cool: