Post a pic of your pride and joy

YOU FORGOT THE WHEELS!!

and you forgot the lower chrome strip.

I can appreciate nearly any car for the effort that has been put into it regardless of my own personal tastes, but that car doesn't do it for me. between the cowl hood (which a regal shouldn't have to start with, imho) and the port holes, the gnx fender flares (which i do like, but combined with the port holes, its just too much) the wheels, and the rocker panel chrome strip, its just too much.

Under the hood is a totally different story. It takes a lot to make a plain old v8 look nice, but you have done it! I really like it.

sorry for the honesty, but it looks like you tried way too hard. but if you like it and enjoy the car then that is all that matters.

my 85 limited project

Most of the stuff on it was just thrown together. The wheels are off of an 86 camaro. I replaced the whole front end...including header panel, bumper, bumper fillers, turn signals, headlight bezels, fenders and so on. I took off the soft top and still need to grind down the holes where the studs were.
I have a freind who works at a body shop and will be putting t-tops in. I needed to get it on the road ASAP and didnt have enough $$ at the time to do it right. But will be coming into some money real soon to complete it. I will post updated pics as I go. So heres what it is now. Pics are before the 3inch drop.
Picture_005.jpg

Picture_007.jpg

Picture_008.jpg

Here are a few of mine.

My new to me 87 T

t005Large.jpg

My SSR with the LS2

ssr010Large.jpg

My turbocharged hayabusa.. Made 317 rwhp

clean007.jpg

And my 501rwhp 1049tq Dodge diesel pickup.

diesel015Large.jpg

Oh and my puppy...

truck004Large.jpg

Thanks, I was at work all day and had no time to clean anything up. By the time I got home I just wanted to get on the road and cruise! I got the bracket from Cotton's, it bolts to 4 unused holes under the hood. Give him a call and ask about it, it might not be on their site.

The SSR is an auto as I am planning on putting a turbo on it in the near futuer. The busa on handling, well lets just say you have to respect it allot...

My GN, my CTS and my dog.

Dog decided to step into the picture at last moment, lol.

Attachments

• CARS.jpg
    CARS.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 1,040
Here are a couple of my project car...

Attachments

• gn06.jpg
    gn06.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 1,038
  • gn07.jpg
    gn07.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 1,038
  • gn08.jpg
    gn08.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 1,015
Here's Mine

Picked up new 21 years ago 6/20/86

Been repainted, Some work on the interior And a little faster

regal%20ttype%20poster.jpg

regal_20060709_020_cropped.jpg

regal_20060709_025_cropped.jpg

Here's Mine

Picked up new 21 years ago 6/20/86

Been repainted, Some work on the interior And a little faster

regal%20ttype%20poster.jpg

regal_20060709_020_cropped.jpg

regal_20060709_025_cropped.jpg

I am glad you posted these pictures. I was wondering why my 87 had the chrome trip around the turn signals next to the headlights... Now I don't have to worry...

Nice car!

Heres Mine. 1986 Buick GN "BLACK"

Attachments

• Black 1.jpg
    Black 1.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 886
  • Black motor 1.jpg
    Black motor 1.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 893
  • Black Motor 2.jpg
    Black Motor 2.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 885