Post a pic of your pride and joy

I have never heard of a Supra even making close to 1000 rwhp on pump gas. I have seen 750-800. Im sure there is one somewhere but it would be very rare if so. Supra is a nice ride tho and are chic magnets.:D

I personally haven't seen or read in black & white any statement on how much hp on pump gas someone made in a Supra. They always say about max whp (race gas) in their dyno competitions. But given the fact that this years Trek 2 Texas show (They have 2 major national shows, TX2K & Supras invade Las Vegas) dyno winner Chris Johnson, made a max of 1441 whp with a GT55-91 @ 40+ PSI, I think it's pretty feasible. And just like you said, chicks dig'em ! :biggrin:

Nice! did you have to mini tub or notch the frame to fit those wheels and tires under there??
Thats a 10" wide wheel right??

Car looks sweet!

Hey thanks on the compliment. The car has been frame nothched but not mini tubbed. Me and my brother have done all the work on the car ourselves. The wheels are 10 inch wide with a 5 inch backspace. They fit perfectly just under the fender. Also theres no rubbing issues what so ever.

MJRWOOD, I love your Buick.

It's so amazing looking. Especially for having such a high mileage.

You have my props on that vehicle man.

talk about a long post, Took a long time to get through but it was worth it to see all the nice cars, and other loved ones

Well you did good what more can I say, I will add my car

Attachments

• Grand National.jpg
    Grand National.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 734
Here is some pictures I had on the computer, The last one a friend wanted to put his wheels and slicks off his Z28 on it and make a run with it, He said he like grand nationals but now he is in love, The car has 9,000 original miles, All original paint, No marks not even a door ding, The inside looks brand new, Still has the plastic on the dash, Head liner still as new, Stock block car with bolt ons, 66 BB turbo, 60 lb. injectors, Razor alky kit and so on, Car as purchased here in town and I have the bill of sale, window sticker, All papers, Have most the stock parts and have the original wheels that were took off when the car had a few miles on them, Waxed down and put in the mag wheel boxes, Sounds like I am trying to sell it so I will stop like most of you I could go for ever about turbo cars

Attachments

• GN1.jpg
    GN1.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 760
  • GN2.jpg
    GN2.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 723
  • GN3.jpg
    GN3.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 739
Here is some pictures I had on the computer, The last one a friend wanted to put his wheels and slicks off his Z28 on it and make a run with it, He said he like grand nationals but now he is in love, The car has 9,000 original miles, All original paint, No marks not even a door ding, The inside looks brand new, Still has the plastic on the dash, Head liner still as new, Stock block car with bolt ons, 66 BB turbo, 60 lb. injectors, Razor alky kit and so on, Car as purchased here in town and I have the bill of sale, window sticker, All papers, Have most the stock parts and have the original wheels that were took off when the car had a few miles on them, Waxed down and put in the mag wheel boxes, Sounds like I am trying to sell it so I will stop like most of you I could go for ever about turbo cars

Very Nice looking car!

Super clean Double-L..what does she run? I just installed 6776bb/60# inj combo w/alky...looks like our combo is close. Just want an idea of how mine is gonna run.

Double-L's nat is a very low 11 second car in the heat and a high 10 second car in cool air...

He also has a quick SSR...

Well 87NAT I run it at the Super Chevy at Indianapolis raceway park, Man what a track, All the runs were made in the middle of the day and it was super hot, The best it run was a 11.18 at 119.99 on drag radials, Couldn't get a hard launch, would spin a little so my 60 ft. was 1.60, Did pretty good for turbo car in hot air it went three rounds but I tried to enter the street car shoot out and if you win they put your car on the cover of Super Chevy magazine, The rules said GM vehicle with all working lights, Wipers full interior street car with dot tires, Police will take you through town, Through country and on interstate for 30 minute and 30 miles in the hottest part of the day, You stop, You are out, Then you come back they impound your car for 30 minutes and then you get in start the car drive to the lanes and make three back to back runs, Red lights don't count, They add all three speeds, Have to make three full runs with no leaks, So when we went to enter the guy said no Grand Nationals, My friend went off and said what the beep beep do you mean you beep beep, I thought we were going to get tossed out, He said the Grand National is a GM car last time I checked, Again said NO GRAND NATIONALS, The friend said well hell what if I had my GTO and he said oh you can enter that just no Grand Nationals, He said look you dumb ---- this is a GM race this is a GM car and that is why we have dot drag radials and we drive this car here in the morning and home at night with the ac on and it never gets over 180 so give us a break and the guy said look if I put a Buick on the front of Super Chevy I would lose my job, I know I got off track but needed to get that off my chest, Take care and let me know what you run