buick 007.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 656
  • buick 008.jpg
    buick 008.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 652
  • buick 009.jpg
    buick 009.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 661
As always beautiful cars guys keep them comming I have been watching this thread since 2005 as well love seeing eveyones cars I have updated a few times and I hope to have my first wheel shot soon! ;)

What's it take to get the wheels of the ground??

This is with 25lbs and a th400 on the trans brake, hr parts n stuff boxed lowers, adjustable uppers , and obviously their sway bar, stock replacement springs, QA1 adjustable shocks.33 spline Moser 12 bolt with T/A cover. Stock long block with a 52 but I think you may only need the brake, traction, and boost.

This is with 25lbs and a th400 on the trans brake, hr parts n stuff boxed lowers, adjustable uppers , and obviously their sway bar, stock replacement springs, QA1 adjustable shocks.33 spline Moser 12 bolt with T/A cover. Stock long block with a 52 but I think you may only need the brake, traction, and boost.

Your car leaves straight!:eek:

What size slicks and how much back spacing? thanks
Beautiful ride

What size slicks and how much back spacing? thanks
Beautiful ride

There 28 x 10.5 M&H and have been told by many to put more air in them since they are folding up to much and as a result when they unfold it breaks loose. I will have to do some research on the back spacing since my memory is no longer. Oh, and by the way there are no screws or tubes in them. They match my 17's and I could not bring myself to drill holes, however I am over that now.

My car at the 07 GS Nationals car show cleanedup after running a 10.71

Attachments

• PaulsWE4.jpg
    PaulsWE4.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 813
There 28 x 10.5 M&H and have been told by many to put more air in them since they are folding up to much and as a result when they unfold it breaks loose. I will have to do some research on the back spacing since my memory is no longer. Oh, and by the way there are no screws or tubes in them. They match my 17's and I could not bring myself to drill holes, however I am over that now.