You can type here any text you want

Post any cheap 84-87 regal in the Ohio area!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

block44party

I live in Toledo, Ohio and Im lookin to buy a 84-87 regal as cheap as possible.....

if u got one, show your pics and give a price....

-thanks

Turbo6mike has a 83 with a 87 driveline for a good price. He is located in Lorain Ohio car is for sale on this board with pics.

I have a 83 t type for sale,look under 83 t type with 87 driveline and look a pics and info and give me a call if interested.Thanks Mike

1987 Turbo T

I have an 87 silver Turbo T I'm getting ready to sell in Clinton, MI (About 45 mins north of you). It was originally a California car and I brought it back to Michigan in 97'. It has no rust other than some starting on the bottom of the doors. It will need a paint job, (faded), to be "done". I'm in the middle re-doing the gray interior with new seat packages, new carpeting, and a new headliner. I want $4500 for it otherwise I'm just going to finish it myself this summer. There are pictures of it at:

http://community.webshots.com/user/clintonracer

Dave

fordwhupper@hotmail.com

link to mine
more pictures inside the link
$1300 to a board member - I've also got 6 gn rims I'll sell with the car for an additional $300 - I'm in Detroit, and you can drive this one home ( I drove it from pa, almost 600 miles last summer!)

Back