Post pics of your hot air set up( under the hood pics)

Toby, just viewed your youtube video. .. car sounds great and looking bad ass...well it looked like the same set up I'd doubt someone else had that Sangeet looking set up

Your setup is similar to MIADE2D, he has ran a best of 10.97 spooling with NOS. Low 11's is not bad with your setup. Looks like you had a Spearco front mount before the GN1 FM...I am loving your setup because of the intercooled setup...

image.jpg

Ran great before I converted to intercooled....never had any track times with it like that ....runs low 11s now
I am really liking your car for WHAT IT HAS IN IT... Alot of parts have been tossed years ago by Hot Air Guys... Keep up the GOOD WORK:)

Pretty big difference I was a hardcore hot air guy for a long time

I ran an 11.50 and lifted at 1000 ft with this setup ( no cage) on a safe tune and only 3 passes on the car

With the spearco on it in hot air configuration it was a low 13 on a good day

Here are my pics. I routed the intercooler piping under the cold air intake pipe. It's some what unnoticeable if you your looking at it in front.car runs super! Intercooler is in front and was painted black. It's really hard to even notice it.still using the stock intake manifold,stock exhaust manifolds.turbo is a turbonetics.View attachment 221626View attachment 221627View attachment 221628View attachment 221629View attachment 221630
HEY IM NEW HERE BUT I WOULD LIKE TO DO YOUR EXACT SETUP FOR MY 85. ANY DETAILS AS FAR AS PIPING USED ETC WOULD BE AWESOME!

Looking to upgrade from factory fuel injection with bigger injectors and a chip as well as a better turbo. Maybe even an ignition coil swap to the 86/87 setup. Any recommendations?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1520155606001.jpg
    FB_IMG_1520155606001.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 98