Post pics of your hot air set up( under the hood pics)

To clear the rumors once more a ta-33 does not have a ta-49 compressor . It has a to4e 57trim compressor wheel and a stage 3 turbine wheel wich is the same turbine wheel as a ta-49.

Humm... Brent is playing"Texas Holdum"... That up pipe looks like you have been hanging with HOTAIRGNX548. TURBONUT85 is right... interesting... This summer is going to interesting....
Chuck my up pipe is that way because my crossover pipe doesn't go to the passenger exhaust header. John

Another angle. Car makes sick power at 20psi. Just haven't taken it to the track. Been having to much fun on the street

Attachments

• 20131023_175605.jpg
    20131023_175605.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 344
Another angle. Car makes sick power at 20psi. Just haven't taken it to the track. Been having to much fun on the street
I may have missed it in previous photos but could you take a picture of where your up pipe goes to your rh header. Engine looks great what has it run in the past? Also how about posting a signature about your car? John

Last edited:
I may have missed it in previous photos but could you take a picture of where your up pipe goes to your rh header. Engine looks great what has it run in the past? Also how about posting a signature about your car? John

you can see where the uppipe connects to the header in the pic. It's a slip joint right where the 3inch shinny part is.

And my signature is up to date. It's been the same sig for years. I have to much to list. ;)

Hey Boost231 do you have any more clearer pictures of under the hood. That one is pretty dark, I would love to see it better.

Thanx, Jay

you can see where the uppipe connects to the header in the pic. It's a slip joint right where the 3inch shinny part is.

And my signature is up to date. It's been the same sig for years. I have to much to list. ;)
Maybe I need to ask this way who made your Rh header doesn't appear to have a flange in the normal place . Is it a 86 style header that has a slip joint? I'm not saying anything is wrong with it in fact it looks good. Thanks John