Post pics of your hot air set up( under the hood pics)

Before and after pics.......still currently restoring it
image.jpg
image.jpg

Looks good! What size cold air intake you got?

Did you modify the headers yet or do they come that close (flanges uppipe).

Looks good! What size cold air intake you got?

Did you modify the headers yet or do they come that close (flanges uppipe).
Ty..it's the 3" with ls1(3.5") maf, only modified cross pipe but no the up pipe does not line up great so going to modify them and add a flex piece like factory but SS

Was just about to ask about fan since i saw the shroud.
:) keeps it some what factory look......I am just wondering what my hp gain is going to be with all the mods....i bought the car a few months ago and it was bone stock

:) keeps it some what factory look......I am just wondering what my hp gain is going to be with all the mods....i bought the car a few months ago and it was bone stock
Looks great! List the mods and fuel you will be using.

Looks great! List the mods and fuel you will be using.
Ty :)
84 GN....Power logger, 2.2scanmaster, v5.7 chip for 86/87 ecm, Taurus Efan, 3.5 ls1 maf+translator, WB Inline controller, 3" cold air intake, ported heads, speed daddy headers, running pump fuel, Waldro 307 + hotwire

Eventually getting 3" downpipe, alky, bigger turbo

.pp
84 GN....Power logger, 2.2scanmaster, v5.7 chip for 86/87 ecm, Taurus Efan, 3.5 ls1 maf+translator, WB Inline controller, 3" cold air intake, ported heads, speed daddy headers, running pump fuel
Any mods to Cam/springs, intake, turbo? What fuel?

Anyways I need to monitor everything before going further......it's currently how the picture is but if it's running great with zero nock I'll add the other major stuff.....was running alright before restoration

Leaving stock cam alone, will be changing up v springs, ta33 ish turbo, alky, and I think 93 supreme
Leave some $$ for the converter.

I would guess about a 10-15 hp increase at stock boost untill you get the alky and turbo.

I'll share if you like, it's dark but it's eye candy :)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app