post up your larger wheels!

Hmmm... I've never seen u around in that car. I'm from frisco u can see my 19's if u follow the link. All my picx are on my other computer I'll post them the correct way later. Tight 22's

I also just got a pair of GNX style 16's from Gbody.com that I put street slicks on cause I'm sliding all over the place on those 19's

man your wheels are hot also, what brand and what site did you find them on? and how much did you pay?.i love the black accent.

17 X 8 front
17 X 10 rear
dropping the car with bigger wheels really is what will make the car look right IMO.

Attachments

• 11-6-08 002.jpg
    11-6-08 002.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 584
  • 11-6-08 003.jpg
    11-6-08 003.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 593
  • 11-6-08 004.jpg
    11-6-08 004.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 586
Thanks. I know most TR owners do not favor the big wheels but I like a little variety. I have 19's on my GTO, 20's on my G8, 22"s on the TR and 26's on my GMC conversioin van. All forged or mulitpiece wheels though, no ****ty hunks of metal:cool:

I admit the car would look much better with some suspension work. Im looking into a coil over setup now...

Theres only one owners opinion that matters, yours, if someone else doesnt like the look of your car tough ****! :eek:

Agreed gs462, it isnt a popularity contest, but props are always nice to give out. So far not a bad looking car in the bunch.
TKGN1, post susp set up pls!

Fairly simple setup:
Eibachs front and rear
BMR tubular uppers and lowers in the front
H&R adjustable uppers, custom lowers in the rear
H&R rear sway bar
QA1 shocks on all 4 corners
17 X 10, 5-1/2 bs with 315s on the rear
Rear frame notch
I fought 60' times for a looong time, finally went to a two step about a month ago with t-brake and consistantly pulled low 1.5s high 1.4s first time out on 7-9lb/3400rpm launch. I think with a little more boost/rpm and practice mid/high 1.4s should not be a problem (on slicks, not my 17s!)
Granted, lowered g-bodies have notoriously not 60' very well and I thought I was going to have to raise it back up to get a decent 60', but I'm dead set on working that out to keep the stance of the car.
Thanks for the compliments.

Thanks... My rims are called Iforged, there 19x8 in front and 19x10 in the rear I payed 3900.00$ with Dunlap tires but there a lot lighter then other rims that size.:cool:

Stock ride height and there the same height as the stock 15's so my gear ratio didn't change.

Hmmm... I've never seen u around in that car. I'm from frisco u can see my 19's if u follow the link. All my picx are on my other computer I'll post them the correct way later. Tight 22's

Your car is sick. Nice job:smile: You probably wont see me around in that car due to all the local thieves I rarely drive it. I've been messin around with these cars since 99' when I bought my first T from Dominic at Mizzies. Dominic has built cars for me in the past as well and I must admit he does great work.

You ever come out to any Norcal GN meetings?

my 17x8 and 11's

here are mine

Attachments

• HotRod Power Tour 2008 116.JPG
    HotRod Power Tour 2008 116.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 384
Royal T pic I took on the '08 HotRod Pwr tour

Here is a good pic of Royal T in Nebraska.

Attachments

• HotRod Power Tour 2008 117.JPG
    HotRod Power Tour 2008 117.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 376
No notching, car is really unmolested and sits dead straight on the frame. I just really, really took my time in BS measurements?

17x8 ROH Snypers. Dropped about 2" all around...

Attachments

• GN2.jpg
    GN2.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 319
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 315