Poston enterprises

As the new owner of Poston Enterprises, I would like to defend the company's name. As everyone knows we are under new ownership as of July 8, 2008. The company was left in a bad situation as the old owner, Mark, left the company with about $80,000 in debt that he was supposed to pay prior to the purchase. This was not uncovered until after the papers were signed and now the company is trying to dig out of the debt. We are doing our best to overcome what has happened. We intend on satisfying these debts and our customers. It is going to take time and the support of our LOYAL customers. People are posting nasty messages about our company. I am here to tell everyone that we are struggling and doing our best to satisfy all our customers. We try not to charge for parts unless we have them in stock or know that we can obtain them in a timely manner. Our policies are adjusting to meet the circumstances that we are in. We ask that our customers please bear with us and give us a chance to make things right. Mark knowingly put the business in debt and then sold it out. In no way do we want to hide anything from our customers and have been completely honest with everyone. We have no intentions on filing bankruptcy or going out of business. Our plans are to be in business for years to come. The work of a masterful scam artist has put us in the situation that we are currently in but the work of diligent honest people will get us out of it. Thank you to everyone who is standing by us and no thanks to those of you bashing our name. We are all struggling with the economy and we understand the pain. We look forward to continuing business with all of you. ---Jennifer Daw. 251-368-8577

Hi Jennifer, Good luck to you in these bad economic times. I am owed a crossover pipe from a year ago, and to be honest I just gave up calling after hearing it was always on back order and a refund never came, last call was probably when the sale went through. I wasn't bashing, just upset as you can understand. Sorry to hear what happened and understand because the same thing happened to me about 3 years ago. I wish you all the best in trying to get things going and make things right.

Jennifer,
Thank you for posting and letting everyone know what has happened. I truly wish you the best of luck getting the business back on track, and restoring the reputation of Poston Enterprises. The Buick business is a small, but loyal community.

As the new owner of Poston Enterprises, I would like to defend the company's name. As everyone knows we are under new ownership as of July 8, 2008. The company was left in a bad situation as the old owner, Mark, left the company with about $80,000 in debt that he was supposed to pay prior to the purchase. This was not uncovered until after the papers were signed and now the company is trying to dig out of the debt. We are doing our best to overcome what has happened. We intend on satisfying these debts and our customers. It is going to take time and the support of our LOYAL customers. People are posting nasty messages about our company. I am here to tell everyone that we are struggling and doing our best to satisfy all our customers. We try not to charge for parts unless we have them in stock or know that we can obtain them in a timely manner. Our policies are adjusting to meet the circumstances that we are in. We ask that our customers please bear with us and give us a chance to make things right. Mark knowingly put the business in debt and then sold it out. In no way do we want to hide anything from our customers and have been completely honest with everyone. We have no intentions on filing bankruptcy or going out of business. Our plans are to be in business for years to come. The work of a masterful scam artist has put us in the situation that we are currently in but the work of diligent honest people will get us out of it. Thank you to everyone who is standing by us and no thanks to those of you bashing our name. We are all struggling with the economy and we understand the pain. We look forward to continuing business with all of you. ---Jennifer Daw. 251-368-8577

Thank you for explaining. I'm sure we can all appreciate, understand and be compassionate about your situation. You will continue to have my business.

Good Luck

Dear Fellow Buick Fans,
Let me say this up front,It makes me sick to have to write this as I have been a Poston customer since my first Buick. I recently restored a GN and part of the comlete drivetrain rebuild was upgrading the # matching trans. I ordered the BH48403 torque converter for the rebuild, to be delivered to the trans shop for installation, the converter was a week late, with my car tying up the small shop for that time. The converter was installed and I went to pick up the car,the tranny man commented on the high revs so on the drive home I road tested It throughly. It took about 3000 RPM to get rolling in traffic and sounded like I was pulling a heavy load. At full throttle it would flash at 4000 and be at 5500 at about 25 MPH, way too loose for a hydraulic lifter car with a knock sensor in my opinion. In short it was better suited for a Chevy and should not have been in a Buick catalog at all. After one day I removed the touque converter and called Poston to see if there was a remedy. Poston referred me to the supplier who said the problem was in my transmission,weak engine,and finally low oil levels. Further conversation with the Guru at the supplier,Nelson Gill was able to convince him that the stall was too high and he offered an adjustment for a fee plus shipping,this unit is 50# so shipping is not cheap. At this point I called Poston again and asked about a refund since I was unimpressed with Nelson Gill. I spoke with Rhonda and she said I could get a full refund less shipping. I asked about the restocking fee and the policy concerning used parts and Rhonda and her supervisor said no problem ship it back and I will get a 380 refund period.I shipped it back kept the record of delivery waited a week, no refund on my card, called Poston, they shipped the converter to ACC for inspection. I called ACC to see what was happening after another 2 weeks. I asked if they had a Dyno to check stall on the converter. Yes they said. They then cut the converter open to check for broken parts so much for the dyno. This did generate a credit from ACC to Poston. With the credit in Poston;s hands I waited another week-no credit I called, the person who answered the phone knew me,I was on some blacklist I was told it would be 45 days for it to clear the credit department. I called the credit card to check on time limits and waited for the 45 days. I called again and got the same message 45 days. With the feeling that I lost an old friend I filed a dispute with the credit card company which I won. This started on 10-8-08 and ended 2-20-09 all Poston had to do in the dispute was state some error on my part, they did not respond at all. To the new owner, if you were screwed by the previous owner on bills he did not pay it shows lack of research before your purchase of the company. By agreeing to a refund, recieving the part and then stonewalling the return of the customers money, how is this not theft. I would like to believe your story about your purchase but after my experience I don't think you are worthy of any sympathy.

Interesting.
There's still plenty of other guys selling GN parts.
Think I'll just take Postons off my list for now.

Most of here understand, and feel for you. Having said that, you are running a business. You take peoples money and send them parts. You should not take our money if you don't have, or can't get the parts within a week. The tuff you know you can't ship in timely manner should be either shown as such on your website or taken of the website.

I've been dealing with a similar story from a sponsored vendor on this site. Every time I ask about the parts I hear they should be shipping next week. Been hearing that since the first week...the day my CC was billed.

I'm not upset with you or your company personally, just the situation in general. People on this board say all the time "support our vendors"...well what about the vendors supporting us.

I've been hearing stuff from the v8 board also. Owning a GS I orderd alot of stuff last year, never had any issues. I really hope they get things straightened around. I need to get a ton of interior parts, as well as other parts. I can't stand to buy from overpriced Year One. Good luck, and remember good communication will go a long way. Phil

All I ask is- If the part isn't in stock and you have my email, phone number, my address, etc. Just let me know it's not available! I shouldn't have to wait a week to call and find out it's not in stock.

We try not to charge for parts unless we have them in stock or know that we can obtain them in a timely manner. ---Jennifer Daw. 251-368-8577

That should read, " We NEVER" instead of "We Try"........no excuses whatsoever !

Has ANYBODY recieved ANY parts since the new owner took over?

I ordered some floor mats in December. After a few weeks I called to check and got the old christmas back-up story. Another couple of weeks this time it was the supplier is backed-up. Long story short, finally got them in about six weeks.

It is all well and good that she is trying to make good but Postons business problems should not become the buyers problems. A simple website notation or email notification that an item is not in stock, i.e. customer courtesy, would go a long way in customer loyalty rather being put on the pay-no-mind list.

In no way do we want to hide anything from our customers and have been completely honest with everyone. ---Jennifer Daw. 251-368-8577

if you can stand by this single statement your good to rock imho

if your like many vendors members have found to lie, then good luck with that road

i don't know you, or this situation but I appreciate you posting and being upfront

some vendors lie for profits and its disgusting, and I won't be seeing those
people in hell where they all will burn, harsh but reality for me:) The lord
gave us life and the devil tells us how to abuse it. You are to choice to decide
how you will spend your time here on earth. Remember those who aren't honest are not loyal!

DBD Death Before Dishonor

WARNING TO EVERYONE!!!

Stay the F*** away from Poston. You will save yourself from frustration and hammering headache.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Has ANYBODY recieved ANY parts since the new owner took over?

Did you read my post? They honored my lifetime warranty on my HEADERS since the new owner has taken over. A better question IMO is has anyone gotten verbal confirmation (phone order) that they had parts in stock that never showed up when ordered. I don't know if their phone number is changing but its been posted that the phones are/were down due to a new phone system being put in. Your best bet at this time is to call them and make sure that the parts/part you want is IN STOCK and have them put their hands on it.

Poston Torque converter follow up

FYI as a follow up to my previous post about the Poston torque converter adventure I Had,I never order from anyone without confirming a part's status. Poston put me on hold, checked the in-stock status of the part and said they would ship it today. I waited almost one week and took my car to the tranny shop. About four days later no product arrived I called Poston and got a story that "some girl in the office" at ACC quit and screwed up the records and they did not have the converter they said they had. At this point ACC hustled a converter out to the trans shop overnite and thats when the fun really began. Case in point when you purchase long distance and can't see what you are buying you are very vulnerable. No matter how many questions you ask once you purchase you have to trust the seller. Because this went bad so fast I was able to watch the time limits and file a dispute,Thank You Citi Card,I am sure that without the Credit Card company I
would have lost my money. Also this all happened on the new owners watch. I hope Poston can restore integrity to its business and regain the trust of its customers.

Glad I saw this post when I did. I was about to place a order for over a thousand bucks for my repaint. Guess I'll do some more research and try to get most of it from Kirbans or Gbody. It's not just based on the comments about the company but it's hard to trust a company that is so much financial turmoil. I truly hope they can get straight whatever propblems they are having so we can keep as many buick vendors as possible, but not at the cost of customer satisfaction. AS they say "no business is better than bad business".

Ok...my experience with Postons as of this month. I had read all these threads about Poston & the issues involved beforehand. But wanting their power 6 floor mats badly, I decided to gamble & give them a chance. Before anybody juts out that other vendors carry power 6 floor mats I must explain that the logo from other vendors is different & the colors are not correct to my opinion. I called in & asked if the part was in stock, I was told it was so, I placed the order online with a 2nd day shipping through UPS. If I did not receive the part in 1 wk I was going to cancel the order through my cc. Thats the only way I will deal...they get my needed business to get on their feet again & I get my parts. Just my $0.02 !