You can type here any text you want

Power Leather seat option - near Tampa FL

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Red Regal T

These tan leather seats are a bolt in. No modifications necessary. Just supply 12 volts to the button consoles, which I provide, and you're good to go. They are full power w/ recliner. These seats weigh only 7 lbs total more than both stock Regal buckets, so weight is not an issue. Also, if necessary, these can be color changed with SEM vinyl paint. It's very durable, and easy to touch up if and when necessary. A re-colored set cannot be detected from original.

$400 complete ........ must be picked up!

[/QUOTE]

Looks like this installed:

Install in minutes .......

Don't need tan? These seats can be easily color changed, as were these, with very durable SEM

Attachments

• Black Int 6.JPG
    Black Int 6.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 493
  • Black Int. 4.JPG
    Black Int. 4.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 491
  • Black Int. 1.JPG
    Black Int. 1.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 492
what are those out of??? I have all grand national seats for my regal right now (their mint) but really don't care for how they sit (I'm a big guy, 6'3 280lbs) these look alot more "roomier"

I'd be willing to do some kind of a swap deal, problem is I'm in wisconsin.

They're out of 90s Park Avenues. Florida heat and blazing sun kills interiors. You might have some luck finding good interiors in the North. The tan ones are both passenger seats from two different donors which is needed to maintain the console. Passenger seating is usually in good shape.

what are those out of??? I have all grand national seats for my regal right now (their mint) but really don't care for how they sit (I'm a big guy, 6'3 280lbs) these look alot more "roomier"

I'd be willing to do some kind of a swap deal, problem is I'm in wisconsin.
how would you like to 6"5 350lbs ? but the stock seats are ok but you know were im coming from!!!!
:eek:

LOL....wow, you must be real cramped in there..I'm gonna try to do somthing as far as moving the seat back goes, for some extra leg room.. (entire interior is out, for resto job i'm in the middle of)

Red Regal, do you have any more pics of the center counsole setup?? is that out of a Park avenue also?? pretty slick man..

No, that's the stock GN console, but the armrest is like that out of a Park Avenue, a Cadillac, and many more GM models. It's just felcroed to the stock GN center console glovebox.

Attachments

• Picture 096.jpg
    Picture 096.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 373
Don't you guys like to be comfortable? I know someone in Florida or Georgia has some embarrassing, ugly-ass, interior in his Turbo Regal, and I got the cure! :p

Back