You can type here any text you want

Replacement leather seats for your T or GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Red Regal T

I have two sets in mint condition for sale. I have grey, and I have tan. Sets consist of two fronts and full rear seat. These seats are a bolt in and are heads and shoulders over stock seats. Take less than an hour to install. Both fronts are power with recliner. Comes with button consoles. You pick up.

$400 each set.

Gray set

Put me in line for the grey. Where are you? Don't by chance have the center console do you?

Sorry about that. I'm near Tampa ;)

Oh, and yes, definitely follow the White rabbit. ;)

Damn, too bad I missed the grey set. That is just what I was wanting.

I still have the tan set available. Surely someone local needs nice leather seating for their turbo T.

Just took some photos of the tan set:

Remember, these seats are a bolt in. No modifications necessary. Just supply 12 volts to the button consoles, which I provide, and you're good to go. These seats weigh only 7 lbs more than the stock Regal buckets, so weight is not an issue. Also, these can be color changed with SEM vinyl paint. It's very durable, and easy to touch up if and when necessary. A re-colored set cannot be detected from original.

Back