You can type here any text you want

power logger reading 8lbs less then electric fuel pressure gauge.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bpman1234

yes my powerlogger reads 8 lbs less then my gauge does is there anyway to get it closer by messing with the seettings in the custom analog settings for the power logger ?

Verify with a mechanical gauge. Then start fixing grounds. My powerlogger used to read 5 psi higher than the gauge. I redid my wiring and grounds to a common ground and it really helped. Then you can fine tweak the offset to the PL matches the boost.

It's the auto meter gauge .put my mechanical on and it read the same as the electrical maybe lb more . So now where do I go thanks .

ok gonna go fine tune in the power logger where do I start I know is the custom settings in the analog 4.
upload_2015-3-24_18-13-50.png
this is the transducer do I have to mess with those numbers in the custom settings? ps I did redo all my grounds already but gonna go double check where the transducer is grounded.

I got it thanks for your replies guys.i tweaked it in the custom settings with max pressure settings I had to bring it down to 120 max and it lined right up thanks again .

Back