You can type here any text you want

power window help!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

shmed

ok my windows wont do anything ... replacedboth switches still nothing
theres power at the red wire on the switch connector.
is thrre a way i can bypass the switch an get them rolled up?
not sure if this is an issue but the battery is pretty toast but the light come on an i have the charger hooked to it.
the doorpanel s are off i dunno anybody?

Just take the connector off the switch and run a hotwire to it from the battery. You might also have to run a ground to it. If the window goes down then energize the other hole on the connector. The bad battery might be the issue though.

First check to see the black wire on the drivers side is grounded to the door.

Then with the switch tested again, if it doesn't work, try putting +12 on the blue wire and ground on the brown wire should move the drivers side UP.

Remove both switches if it doesn't work after testing the ground wire prior to putting power directly to the wires to try to move the windows with jumpers.

Blue wire is cavity C on the connector, brown wire is B.

For the passenger side with both switches removed use the same colors blue for +12 and brown for ground.

The pink wire in each switch should have +12 in the KEY ON position it's in cavity F of the master switch and cavity A of the passenger side switch.

Back