powerlogger file, knock issues

rwrows

would someone mind looking at my pass below? why am i getting knock? thanks!!

how do i upload the file?

wow 31.5 pounds of boost thats crazy. well i see that your battery volts at wot are 12.5 at spots and i see that your at 10.16 a/f but your o2's are at .702. is your wideband calibrated? just wondering if it is reading low. may just be an octane issue. i am just learning how to break these files down myself.

wow 31.5 pounds of boost thats crazy. well i see that your volts at wot are 12.5 at spots and i see that your at 10.16 a/f but your o2's are at .702. is your wideband calibrated? just wondering if it is reading low. may just be an octain issue

i don't think i ever hit 31.5 where does it say that?

what type of wideband you running? its seems like your wide band was reading perfect then when you went wot it dropped to 10.15 then it just stayed there even after you let off. it should have spiked to 15ish. ca you make another run but this time let off when knock becomes a problem

what type of wideband you running? its seems like your wide band was reading perfect then when you went wot it dropped to 10.15 then it just stayed there even after you let off. it should have spiked to 15ish. ca you make another run but this time let off when knock becomes a problem

lc-1. i think i'm gonna pop a new 3 bar map sensor in and do a fuel pump in the near future. both of them i haven't touched on the car and know nothing about them.

lc-1. i think i'm gonna pop a new 3 bar map sensor in and do a fuel pump in the near future. both of them i haven't touched on the car and know nothing about them.
do you see what i am talking about on the a/f and the boost bieng 31.5. you o2's by the way are in the high 6's and lowwwww 7's

do you see what i am talking about on the a/f and the boost bieng 31.5. you o2's by the way are in the high 6's and lowwwww 7's

yes. but the boost was only 24 lbs or so. for some reason, it's reading 31 on the other people's PLC. on my PLC it reads 24.7 or so. :confused:

something is wrong with your wideband!! try to recalibrate it because your 02's are in line with your knock but your wideband says something way different. it shouldnt stay that rich when it isnt rich

something is wrong with your wideband!! try to recalibrate it because your 02's are in line with your knock but your wideband says something way different. it shouldnt stay that rich when it isnt rich

agreed. i'll recalibrate it again. is it okay to have it under the hood or is it too hot there?

i havent read your file but did you reprogram your LC-1 for the proper analog input to PL
7.35@0volts
22.39@5volts

i don't recon that i did. how do i do that? i know my PLC lists the LC-1 for the wideband. thanks!

load your file on your powerlogger and goto the gauge console and play your entire run by holding the right arrow notice how your a/f is working then goes to 10.15 and stays even when you let off. i just found out that you can play it like this wow is that cool

load your file on your powerlogger and goto the gauge console and play your entire run by holding the right arrow notice how your a/f is working then goes to 10.15 and stays even when you let off. i just found out that you can play it like this wow is that cool

wow yeah that is awesome. !

Install the software from the disk onto your laptop. There is a couple different programs. LogWorks and LM Programmer.

Plug in the cable and log onto the lc1 using LM programmer.

Click on the analog output 2 tab and check your voltages like already stated. If voltage is set right, the graph will show a perfectly straight ramp from the bottom left corner to the top right.

Also go into the advanced setting and set warm up and default voltages to 5.00v

Where is your lc1 controller located?