Powerlogger screen 147 MPH

Here’s mine from my last street race :) sorry my screen is cracked from falling off the roof of my car that night
View attachment 320496
That must have been a long street race....What were you racing??

I remember back in the day (1992) Bought my 1st GN and it had a digital dash...I bought that reducer you put onto the speedo cable and it would let your digital dash read up to 145...So being young and dumb I had to see if it would actually do this..Got up to 152 when I let out and it was still reading...This car was all stock except a K.Bell ram air and Red's fuel pump...

That must have been a long street race....What were you racing??

I remember back in the day (1992) Bought my 1st GN and it had a digital dash...I bought that reducer you put onto the speedo cable and it would let your digital dash read up to 145...So being young and dumb I had to see if it would actually do this..Got up to 152 when I let out and it was still reading...This car was all stock except a K.Bell ram air and Red's fuel pump...
Actually the street we race on is marked out for 1/8 and 1/4 so it wasn’t that much further then a 1/4 .i was racing a buddy of mines Mavrick which is one of the fastest cars out here . He said at the end he was going close to 155 mph