You can type here any text you want

Powerlogger software???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

thewoodieb

Woodie
If anyone has any powerlogger information/kits for stock ECM, I am interested. Like the cable and software. Thanks!

The PowerLogger is not just a cable and software. There is an interface unit that is the heart of the system.

The Software is posted on the Full Throttle site, and is free to download and distribute to all.

The installation and instruction manual is posted as well, showing pictures of the installation process (takes about 15 minutes)

Check it out and post back any questions.

Bob

i guess we both read this differently. i figured he got a powerlogger on an ecm and didnt have the laptop cable or software. if you dont have the powerlogger its self then ya whast bob said

I am still confused, someone told me with the powerlogger setup, you need a laptop, the program and a little splicing. Now I'm finding out I need a interface unit I can't find. The link for the intrface unit I'm guessing is adobe because it's not iPhone friendly. Does this unit have an obdI connection? I can't find pictures anywhere. It's like a unicorn or something, haha. I'm chasing my tail with this thing. You guys must be getting annoyed. What does this unit do? Where does it connect? Where can I find a straight forward point, click, and order website to buy this kit. I'm guessing it's on the link you gave me, but does no one else carry it? Should I look for used? What should I be asking for, a powerlogger with interface unit kit? Thanks for your patience.

I am still confused, someone told me with the powerlogger setup, you need a laptop, the program and a little splicing. Now I'm finding out I need a interface unit I can't find. The link for the intrface unit I'm guessing is adobe because it's not iPhone friendly. Does this unit have an obdI connection? I can't find pictures anywhere. It's like a unicorn or something, haha. I'm chasing my tail with this thing. You guys must be getting annoyed. What does this unit do? Where does it connect? Where can I find a straight forward point, click, and order website to buy this kit. I'm guessing it's on the link you gave me, but does no one else carry it? Should I look for used? What should I be asking for, a powerlogger with interface unit kit? Thanks for your patience.

here is the link for the powerlogger. it connects to the bottom of the ecm. it doesnt use an ob1 plug at all. once you see the pictures it will be easy to understand.

FULL THROTTLE SPEED - Turbo Buick Power Logger Scan Tool

this unit monitors everything on your car.

it connects to the bottom of the stock ecm

you can find them used but they are not put up for sale often so just buy a new one.

you should be ordering it from FULL THROTTLE SPEED - Turbo Buick Power Logger Scan Tool

while your at it get a lc-1 and a TT chip and you will have the best system out. a WB correcting chip and everything you need to see for monitoring what your car is doing

edit. bob beat me.

Thank You

The info you provided was very very helpful! I have turbo tweak chip in the making, should be in the week. Again thank you two very much for your help, I couldn't have done it with out you! I will be posting a thread in the outstanding members section. If I have anymore questions I hope you don't mind I come to you!

felll free to ask whenever you need to. thats what we are here for. to help each other out.

Back