You can type here any text you want

Powermaster Enough?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Went with 14inch and 12 inch disc conversion.Won't work with my vacuum conversion.Is the powermaster ok to use for this or do I have to go hydroboost.I have all the parts for hydro and was going to convert it tommorrow.Just want to check the powermaster option because it is less clutter.

Go with the hydroboost. The stopping power is unbelievable. Why risk wrecking your car or killing yourself with the powerjunker? I love my hydroboost brakes with the 13" C5 fronts!

I've heard good and bad about the hydro install.That's why I'm having my mechanic do it.Do I have to use the giant cast MC or can I use a more modern looking plastic one?Gonna do the engine after summer and I want a clean look under the hood.

Powermaster crapped out last year.Rearended a Honda CRV.Just a few dings on the Honda.Cost me 10k to fi the GN and 400yr more ins. premium.As if parts for these things didn't cost enough.When they break you damn near total your car.

Back