You can type here any text you want

Practicing 60' at home

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dynoman

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
I'm having my driveway redone this spring , it's 380' long to the house & side of the garage . Off the back of my drive way I have another 250' straight of unpaved driveway that then turns to my pole barn , 630' total straight . When I had an estimate for the "front" driveway it was suggested that the back could be paved for little more because it would be a one pass with the paver and rolling . This would save me from having to maintain the back with weed killer and hitting stones with the lawnmower . So this got me to thinking . What if I had concrete poured 10' wide by 80' ( one 10 yard load ) at the end away from the house then paved the rest of the way to the main driveway . That would give me room to practice launches for 60' times & be able to set up cameras to watch the suspension . Timing would be done with a Dragy and I would have plenty of room for shutdown . Any thoughts or suggestions about this ??? Sam

I'm having my driveway redone this spring , it's 380' long to the house & side of the garage . Off the back of my drive way I have another 250' straight of unpaved driveway that then turns to my pole barn , 630' total straight . When I had an estimate for the "front" driveway it was suggested that the back could be paved for little more because it would be a one pass with the paver and rolling . This would save me from having to maintain the back with weed killer and hitting stones with the lawnmower . So this got me to thinking . What if I had concrete poured 10' wide by 80' ( one 10 yard load ) at the end away from the house then paved the rest of the way to the main driveway . That would give me room to practice launches for 60' times & be able to set up cameras to watch the suspension . Timing would be done with a Dragy and I would have plenty of room for shutdown . Any thoughts or suggestions about this ??? Sam
Your suspension is already set up😉
Your car may need more shutdown room than you think😎
My thought is great launches and some whiskey🙂

Yep, sounds like a great idea and you can throw some steaks on the grill, invite the TR crowd over, and have a "launch & lunch" get together. Could become a yearly thing.
Im in :cool:

You’ll soon find out how “cool” your neighbor’s are,🤣
No problem there , Great neighbors !! No on even complained when my son's bachelor party consisted of 15 guys shooting on my range for 4 hours .... thousands of rounds down range !!

Yep, sounds like a great idea and you can throw some steaks on the grill, invite the TR crowd over, and have a "launch & lunch" get together. Could become a yearly thing.
That would be great !! I have a big in ground pool , brand new outdoor kitchen and if the cars need adjustments , pull it into the garage and put it up on the lift and have at it !! Oh yeah there is a bar just inside the walk out basement also .

VPF23514.jpg

I'll bring some goodies

Back