Precision 6776 DBB turbo - $725 shipped

I can't believe this turbo hasn't sold yet. I ran a 6776 DBB on my car and blew up my stock block with one (30 psi and a 13.8 AFR crossing the finish line will do that). I remember this turbo spooling up instantly on the street with a 3200 9" converter. Not much will hang with you on the street with this setup.

.63 exhaust housing. Perfect for the street/occasional strip car. This thing on absolutely loooooooow boost was just sick.

Thanks for the comments guys, this is a great turbo. If I was staying with the v6 I would never ever sell this thing.

Hell if it wasn't water cooled Id buy it right now. Seen what this turbo can do….it makes the 03-04 cobras look slow.

Pending sale to Johnny's86Nash

You thought it was something on low boost........:biggrin: It's really happy once you get to 25 lbs. and up.

I bet that's right.

any trades accepted besides cash?

Not unless you have any lsx stuff that I need for my GN.

Hell if it wasn't water cooled Id buy it right now. Seen what this turbo can do….it makes the 03-04 cobras look slow.

Man I think the water cooling is awesome. This one even has the banjo fittings included. And yeah, this turbo is a monster. It's a shame I never got to push it hard enough to really have a lot of fun.