precision dbb 6466

Like i said above it spooled to 20#'s in half a second on a logged run. Ran a 10.23 Friday. I feel It will hit 9's next time at track.

hungerbuhler1 did you run that 10.23 with only 20 pounds of boost ? And good job thats flying are you running on alky and if so are you running one nozzle

66P said:
hungerbuhler1 did you run that 10.23 with only 20 pounds of boost ? And good job thats flying are you running on alky and if so are you running one nozzle

Running 116 with alky on 3. Single nozzle. Not sure I even need the alky.

It's looking like 9's are in your near future with a converter not slipping and high 20's for boost. Awesome job! That car is flying for sure...

I heard of a board member that ran 10.80 with only 18+ pounds of boost with this turbo stroker champion iron heads . Just wondering what hungerbuhler1 boost was at on 10.84 :) man this turbo rocks. I will ask Cal what the guys board member name was.

I'm glad you guys like it :) Like I've been saying, this turbo spools like a 62 and makes the power of a 67. On a street car you can run some pretty big numbers at low boost. I have customers running 10's at 18psi. About the only complaint I've heard is the cost.

Pay to play. I'm saving my pennies now. I'm hoping it's not a dog with a true 2800 stall but I don't know what'll it'll stall with the new motor and extra compression.

well I did it just picked up the 6466..... lets see what everyone is talking about.... I am excited

I know its an old thread... Just wondering any new updates on times with the 64-66 ? I just got mine and waiting for my gn1 race ported heads to come in.