You can type here any text you want

Pretty quick stock block turbo Foxbody Mustang.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENWO_hAPwYw[/YOUTUBE]

Ha. Where did you find that video? That's a track about 15 minutes from my house. I was tuning the BS3 system on the car that night.

Previous 60's were in the low 1.5 range and something just wasn't right. I found the 2nd fuel pump was coming on. Once we fixed that I was able to get the fuel map sorted out. The pass before the vid was taken was a 1.39 and scared the crap out of the owner. We adjusted the anti-roll bar and then ran the 6.21. It's a stock block with a 76mm kit running around 19# of boost. We'll be trying to put it in the 5's soon.

Dusty,

I seen it on the turbomustangs.com site, but I guess I should've known you had your hand on this car. It's fast, turbocharged, and from 'bama!:biggrin: :cool:

Thats a cool car... I really like the stock block boostangs Id actually like to bulid one someday... anyway here is the bulid thread for the car apparently something has been up with the attachments lately over there. So alot of the pictures arent working but non the less here it is.

92 Bimini Blue - 306, T72, C4, BS3

Ha. Where did you find that video? That's a track about 15 minutes from my house. I was tuning the BS3 system on the car that night.

Previous 60's were in the low 1.5 range and something just wasn't right. I found the 2nd fuel pump was coming on. Once we fixed that I was able to get the fuel map sorted out. The pass before the vid was taken was a 1.39 and scared the crap out of the owner. We adjusted the anti-roll bar and then ran the 6.21. It's a stock block with a 76mm kit running around 19# of boost. We'll be trying to put it in the 5's soon.

Track 15 minutes from your house?:eek: No wonder you cant control yourself. Thats like a pothead living next door to a Marijuana field.:D :p

Track 15 minutes from your house?:eek: No wonder you cant control yourself. Thats like a pothead living next door to a Marijuana field.:D :p

Ha. That track is like racing on a dirt road. The 1st 60 feet is great, all concrete. The rest of the track was paved by a road crew, not a track crew. It's got more bumps and dips than the roads leading into it. It's great for low 6, high 5 second cars and we have a good time watching those types of cars run there. The record for a radial car there is 5.25.........and that car goes 4.70's on a good track. They had to put up 2k of prize money to get them there.......and I still didn't want to try it.

Back