You can type here any text you want

Pretty sad state of affairs.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Very sad. Insurance companies are a rip in general. Every month they have their hand out and have not one problem taking your money. When you need it....oh sorry that is not covered. If they do cover it, watch them go up to recoup their money!:mad:

I'm confused. He suffered brain injury. His corvette was capable of a sub 14 with that mph. No helmet?? Any tech guy should have required a helmet for his Corvette. I know I've seen Corvettes run 15 but still to me if he had a helmet he might be in better shape. I hate insurance but right there in the policy I'm sure there is a nice big line saying no coverage for particapating in a speed event. I know mine has it.:mad:

I was at the track that night. Before and since the accident, PBIR was and is very "slack" in their tech inspections. I run 12.0-12.4 and they very rarely even ask if I have a helmut. My thoughts and prayers are with this family.

Very sad. Insurance companies are a rip in general. Every month they have their hand out and have not one problem taking your money. When you need it....oh sorry that is not covered. If they do cover it, watch them go up to recoup their money!:mad:

They are some of the biggest crooks going IMO from what I have seen and experienced like when my had cancer.

Back