You can type here any text you want

Pricing our stock inner cooler

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

89ICBM

Howdy!

Would ya'll be kind enough to give me an idea on what our stock ic sells for? I know the standard answer of "what someone is willing to pay" but, I'd like to get a general idea of what they would sell for.:confused:

Here's one metric: the TR one's with the DuttWeiler neck mod sell for $250 and I've seen the pure stockers around $200.

The $64 question is if/how much more the TTA one would be since it's not the same as the TR.

The last time I e-mailed Keith Mease for pricing these intercoolers, he wanted about $200 for the GN intercooler and $250 for the TTA intercoler (that was reconditioned of course). :)

I agree with Lee.. 50 bucks more.

Performance wise, its a novelty.

$50 spent on a dutwieler neck would return a lot more than a genuine TTA intercooler. But, as many have demonstrated, the stock TTA intercooler is good well into the 11's ;)

Frank - sounds like you want to go front mount, right? I have a stock TR Duttweiler neck IC sitting around for the last 8-10 years if you want to consider a trade!

Frank - sounds like you want to go front mount, right? I have a stock TR Duttweiler neck IC sitting around for the last 8-10 years if you want to consider a trade!

Hey Mark,

No, not at this time, probably in the future. I'm using a CAS V4 now. A buddy of mine wants to buy my stock ic to put in his T Type and I don't have a clue what I should ask for it. I appreciate all the responses though.

Back