Pro-stars-(set), Kenne Bell rockers, ATR cold air(new) etc...

hipsi2fly

9sec109
Pro-stars off my car--15x8 4in BS, runners are 15x3.5 W/ out tires, rears come with 28x10.5's with 12 1/8 mile passes, rears are drilled for big studs--also are pinned on the rear only. these are dirty but only have 20 runs tops and 100 cruise miles. 700 obo....

New ATR cold air I have had sitting in the shop----225 obo (i cant remember how much they were so if I am way off let me know and I will adjust price)

Kenne bell rockers I bought off ebay and 3 days later got a new set of jessels off another guy------300 obo

spare pump from razor-never used---make offer (I cant remember what they go for)

new accumulator ball----50 bucks

Links are in sig!

go to Home for pics, phone #'s, & email, all contact info is there!!!! Thanks -Ryan

accumulator ball

I'll take it. I will send e-mail from home this evening. Also sending pm.

Ravi

I am interested in the rocker arms. Do you know what ratio they are? Are they for iron or aluminum heads? Consider me first in line if they will fit Champion irons. Could I get a picture or two? thanks

Pro-stars off my car--15x8 4in BS, runners are 15x3.5 W/ out tires, rears come with 28x10.5's with 12 1/8 mile passes, rears are drilled for big studs--also are pinned on the rear only. these are dirty but only have 20 runs tops and 100 cruise miles. 700 obo....

New ATR cold air I have had sitting in the shop----225 obo (i cant remember how much they were so if I am way off let me know and I will adjust price)

Kenne bell rockers I bought off ebay and 3 days later got a new set of jessels off another guy------300 obo

spare pump from razor-never used---make offer (I cant remember what they go for)

new accumulator ball----50 bucks

Links are in sig!

go to Home for pics, phone #'s, & email, all contact info is there!!!! Thanks -Ryan

Jesel rockers.... Well whatca up too?:biggrin:

Ryan's a good guy . Won't have a problem buying from him!

hows the gn progressing?????? gimmie a shout or stop by the shop....-later-mosley--- PS ask cole if tha doooche is ready for the six banger of hate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol -later-mosley

hows the gn progressing?????? gimmie a shout or stop by the shop....-later-mosley--- PS ask cole if tha doooche is ready for the six banger of hate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol -later-mosley

My car is moving along at a snails pace..too damn cold to wrench it. Ill roll by this week .. The Duece is down for awile.. making some "changes" to it:biggrin: C ya!

pm's replied---pics @ Home ------also here is the ad from ebay from previous owner, hopefully this answers some ?'s----sorry about being vauge on the description-ryan

1 Set of Kenne Bell Roller Rockers, that will fit the factory set up heads and push rods.

This set up came off of a 87 Buick Grand National, they are used and show some wear but worked great. I have changed heads so these will not work on my set up. one of the rockers have been replaced, which is the red one you see in the picture

This is a direct bolt on. any ? please email me.

As always I do my best to describe the above merchandise, and I pack very carefully but as it leaves my hands I have no control. I offer no refunds unless the items are grossly misrepresented. Shipping will be actual cost I do not charge a packing fee.

Q: How many miles were on these rockers before they were removed? is the rocker arm that has been replaced also a Kenne Bell arm? Thanks. Aaron
Nov-30-06
A: 8,000 and yes it is a Kenne Bell also

Q: WHAT IS THE RATIO ON THE ROCKERS?
Nov-27-06
A: 1.55

BEST OFFER ON ALL PARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! The magnums are spoken for as well as the accumulator ball..... the rest is still up for grabs! thanks!-mosley------Also the 109 shortblock outta my car is going to be avail. in a week or 2 after I freshen it----thanks! ryan

hey chris, as of yesterday no check yet, no worries-----I wont be able to check the mail till monday thou just FYI....... chris mcdade just stopped by to bs and I mite wanna talk to u about that intercooler......thanks, ryan

Rec' check today for ya chris, I will pick it up tonite or 2morrow and get them to ya w/ a tracking #------for those I have not gotten back w/ I will asap. It will be late @ nite via email due to workload rite now, I apollogize for the wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! on the accumulator my zip is 77055 if you can check for me and send payment it would be great, if not just gimmie a day or 2!!!!!!!!! thanks!!!

To anyone that has sent $$$ or tried to contact, I had a rush case come in and was in jacksonville..... I will check the mail when I get in the only $ rec. before I left was chris lyons.... rims & all other parts were left @ conley's to be shipped as they are sold,-chris I will call & get ur tracking # when I get a sec.----thanks! ryan

Let me know I found a good deal on the fronts and I'm waiting on both now.

Ryan,

A little off topic here.what intercooler are you running on your car?

TTT FOR YA!

Thanks,Nick