You can type here any text you want

Pro- Stars

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tony Shoaff

Need a pair of Weld Pro-Stars 8 or 10 " with 3.5 or 4.5 backspacing in good shape. Slick screw holes okay if done right. Thanks

Need a pair of Weld Pro-Stars 8 or 10 " with 3.5 or 4.5 backspacing in good shape. Slick screw holes okay if done right. Thanks

I have a couple of 8's but I'm not exaxtly sure of the backspacing. I know they were on an S10 and fit nicely. I'll try to measure the backspacing and get a pic or two.
Steve

I ve got two 15" x 9" pro star XP ( solid billet centers) in PA-$500. firm plus shipping 5.5" backspacing-i use another set on my car with a 1" spacer for true center. comes with two weld caps.

I ve got two 15" x 9" pro star XP ( solid billet centers) in PA-$500. firm plus shipping 5.5" backspacing-i use another set on my car with a 1" spacer for true center. comes with two weld caps.

Thanks but no thanks.

Ck the back spacing and let me know.

OK I measured from flush against the back side of the rim to the outer rear edge of the rim and it is right at 4.5". I have 2 center caps but they aren't "weld" caps but they fit well. I have the 2-8" wheels and 1-6" wheel (the other one was trashed before I bought these). I will sell all 3 for $300.00 + shipping and they are in exellent condition. I'll take the tires off before shipping because they are pretty worn out and not worth shipping. Let me know if you can use them.
Thanks, Steve

Attachments

• DSC03328.JPG
    DSC03328.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC03325.JPG
    DSC03325.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 54
Back