You can type here any text you want

Production headed intake for Stg II On-Center

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

S2V6RACER

Banned
I know this goes in the parts wanted section, and it's in there with no responses. Anyways, I need a BGC or Dequick intake for my on-center GN-1 R headed motor. There was unforseen issues with the intake I was going to use and as of now the engine sits with no intake ready to run. I have called Tony, and e-mailed him but no response. John said there is a run of 50 being cast right now but it will take 2 monthes to be ready.

Help.

Well you could do what I did for TurboTR and split and off center up the middle and weld it back together. I wouldn't suggest this for the faint of heart. But the manifold works well, and to be honest it was a lot of work but if it is your only option .......you do what you have to do.
Dale

Ken Duttweiler can do that for you if you dont want to tackle it yourslef.

Intake

I have a intake that I bought modified. The ports were opened up but they are too big and there is a 1/8" step from the manifold to the heads. Opening the heads just isn't a option and welding the ports will cost $$. The manifold is warped a little and I do not want junk installed on this motor. I really think I should just start out with a good piece. I am going to just pull it from the builder and give it to Bruce Aldred to handle, but I still am looking for a manifold.

Thanks for everybodies help.

Richard Lee at Lee Performance use to build the intakes for Kenny D. I think he has an on center intake sitting on his shelf. Very nice piece. Number is 909-674-8171
Good Luck,
Jeff

Yeah I think that intake has more work in it now than any other part on the car. We should gold plate it at some point ;)

TurboTR

ON CENTER MANIFOLD

I'm also at the point of locating a properly fitting intake. I located one in AL., and have been waiting for its arrival for more than awhile. In lite of properly fitting this unknown piece, would I be better off having Mr. Dequick at CAS do the plumbing on the manifold I have and stop worrying about buying a piece that IMO maybe a problem...

Thanks,
Gary:confused:

Re: ON CENTER MANIFOLD

Originally posted by GARY HARVEY
. In lite of properly fitting this unknown piece, would I be better off having Mr. Dequick at CAS do the plumbing on the manifold I have and stop worrying about buying a piece that IMO maybe a problem...

Thanks,
Gary:confused:
Tony Boloni
If you dont plan on having your car running until at least next year and are in NO hurry:rolleyes:

I have made the stock intake work w/o welding, takes some creative work with the porting tools, I would need the whole long block to do this as it is a per engine deal. It can be done and it is not as big aof a deal as you think.
Bill

Intake

CAS is sending a sheet metal intake to Bruce at Aggressive.

Thanks to all that helped.

Re: Intake

Originally posted by Ted A.
CAS is sending a sheet metal intake to Bruce at Aggressive.

Like i said Tony Boloni
Dont hold your breath:eek:
People have been waiting almost a year for there parts they paid for.. Ive been waiting 4 months for my refund.. I hope you didnt give him any money.Thats when the problems start and wont reply to emails or return calls and be a man.. Im hoping these kind of posts will flush him out and he will get me my money:mad:

Back