Protect Your Turbo

Red Regal T

If you recently spent big bucks for a new turbo, you'll want to do all you can to protect your investment and help it to last a long time. Contaminated oil will destroy your turbo. This device will deliver plenty of clean, filtered, oil to your turbo at all times and will extend the life of your turbo. The oil filter on the TURBO-LUBER is exclusively for the turbo. Your regular engine oil filter remains.

I run this device on both my TRs. This kit comes with all fittings and lines for quick, easy installation. The 1/4" ID stainless steel braided/teflon lines replace the stock steel turbo oil feed line. The 1/4" ID stainless braided/teflon line runs from the oil pump location to the "in" side of the oil filter adapter, then another short stainless 1/4" ID line to the turbo oil fitting. The oil filter adapter bolts right to the turbo shield bracket. Longer bolts to attach the device to the bracket are included with the kit. I've posted some pictures in the turbo luber album in my pics below.

$110 shipped to USA

turbo luber

Hi John;

Can the shield be installed with this luber in place?

Thanks
Bob

Thanks guys. ;)

Unfortunately, the only way the shield can be used if you drill holes in it. I have looked into using 45* fittings off the oil filter adapter rather than 90s and I think this would make running the shield possible with holes drilled for the lines. For myself, I already wasn't running the shield so it didn't cause me any indecision.

Red Regal T,

Will that turbo luber fit on an 84 GN. Please let me know. If it does I want to get one. Thanks

will this fit 89 Turbo Trans Am?

Where can i find pics of this installed?

Thanks
Chris

Originally posted by Red Regal T
If you recently spent big bucks for a new turbo, you'll want to do all you can to protect your investment and help it to last a long time. Contaminated oil will destroy your turbo. This device will deliver plenty of clean, filtered, oil to your turbo at all times and will extend the life of your turbo. The oil filter on the TURBO-LUBER is exclusively for the turbo. Your regular engine oil filter remains.

I run this device on both my TRs. This kit comes with all fittings and lines for quick, easy installation. The 1/4" ID stainless steel braided/teflon lines replace the stock steel turbo oil feed line. The 1/4" ID stainless braided/teflon line runs from the oil pump location to the "in" side of the oil filter adapter, then another short stainless 1/4" ID line to the turbo oil fitting. The oil filter adapter bolts right to the turbo shield bracket. Longer bolts to attach the device to the bracket are included with the kit. I've posted some pictures in the turbo luber album in my pics below.

$110 shipped to USA

:)

Attachments

• parts 4 sale 006.jpg
    parts 4 sale 006.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 203