Proud new owner of an 87' GN!

racing1g

Hello everyone, just thought I would join up and show off my new pride and joy. I lucked out and found a sweet 87' for sale in Texas with pretty much all documentation. I'm still trying to sort through it all and find what all modifications have been done to it so far. So far I have found out it has a larger turbo only running 14 psi, reed cam, snow methanol injection, scanmaster, lt1 maf and translator, 42.5# injectors, boost performance tuned, completely built 200r4, precision intercooler, hks blow off, gnx louvers, flares, and brace kit. I'm pretty sure there is more done but I haven't found it yet lol. I ran a GPS timed quarter mile at our old runway and the car ran a 12.66 absolutely blowing the tires of the whole way, does that sound about right for the mods? I plan on taking it to the dyno in a few weeks but was curious if 400 hp at the tire sounds about right? Anyways, enough chatter,here are some pics!

Attachments

• GN.jpg
    GN.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 201
  • gn2.jpg
    gn2.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 175
  • gn3.jpg
    gn3.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 172
  • gn4.jpg
    gn4.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 164
Hello and Welcome to Turbobuick.com!!! :) Congratulations on your 'new' GN, looks nice!!! :)